New Family

Ali's POV-

I hide under table but then I hungry!I scared! Maybe a monster will eat me... :(
"Okay so let's see how much money Bryan made today" a cute little teddy bear said.A talking teddy bear?Me thought smiling.Maybe talking teddy can hand me food me thought again."food pls!"I said being nice like dada tell me.

Helpy's POV-

"OMG THE GHOST IS BACK!!"I screamed loudly.Molten already turned on Lefty,Baby,Rockstar Foxy, and Ballora so they probably heard me... Bryan was gonna be here any minute so ima go to the vents and buy things with the money Bryan made today!Sweet $500!That can get me a new computer and a xbox 1!See ya ghost I'm outta here!

Baby's POV-

"Dad the ghost are here again"!I said in panic I hid behind my dad and started to panic because one day we would need a sacrifice and it can't be today!Me my dad my mom Lefty and Rockstar Foxy were gonna suprise Bryan and we wanted no drama today.Molten aka the big meanie ruins everything so hopefully today he will leave us alone!Anyways Bryan should be here any minute now!I hope the ghost didn't eat Helpy!

Ali's POV-

"Welcome to another day at freddy fazbear's pizzeria".I hear someone scream . When I said food please the cute little bear ran away and scream :( I start to cry again as me see the someone get bullied by big scary bear.Bully is not nice so I not allow dis!I look around and see sport so I throw it at big scary bear then hide again."Hey did you just stab me with a spork?!?! The big scary bear yell .Bryan your gonna pay for that!The big scary bear yelled again.Then other people run and try to help Bwyan.I think it his name? Anyway me think that he is hurt and I don't like bully, bully Bwyan!Big scary bear yell at him and others try to stop him."STOP MOLTEN UR GONNA HURT BRYAN!"The other bear said hitting big scary bear again."YOU BIG MEANIE STOP! DAD STOP HIM FROM HURTING BRYAN PLEASE!"A tiny red girl said.Me always have pocket knife just incase of bully so me help Bwyan!!Me take knife and throw it in big bear eye so he let Bwyan go.And it work! :D but now big bear mad and I scared."WHO WAS THAT?!?!?"Big scary bear yell at Bwyan and robots.

"Ummm Molten we don't know..."Gold bunny said "yeah we didn't do that but you really need to stop attacking Bryan and blaming him!" Yelled a angry fox.
"Dad what happens if knifes get thrown at us too?"Red girl said.
Maybe their going after Molten cause he's bad.Gold bunny said.

"Did someone leave the portal open"?Bwyan yelled.A pwortal?I knew magic was real."Guys you all okay why was ya screaming"???said a ballowina."Mom guess what!A ghost hit Molten with a knife when u hurt Bryan!"Red girl said to ballowina."Mom I don't wanna get hurt!" red girl cried to ballowina."It's okay Baby mom and dad is always gonna protect you."Ballowina whisper to Baby.Yeah Golden bunny said as he hug Baby and ballowina."AWW!!!"Others sat as the hug.

Memory when Ali was two,No one's POV-

Toddler Ali smiled as her dad started to sing her a new song.

"My lil Ali is my life!
She always has made it bright!
But sometimes things happen...
And daddy won't be al-right!Ali...your my baby girl!I love you! I love my princess!daddy will always love his Ali!His little tiny girl!And no matter what happens you always are my girl!you always are my girl!Goodnight!"

Little Ali hugged her dad and fell asleep her dad was the best and as Ali slept that night she dreamed about her mom and dad playing blocks with her.

End of flashback.

No one's POV-
Ali smil at the memory her dad was the best even tho he never came back the next day...

ALI'S POV-I frown as big scary bear push Golden Bunny and break hug.Me cry softly as I wish dada was here with mama.i mad at big scary bear!He no hurt fawily! I go up to big scary bear and push him.Everyone look at me like I am big scary bear!but me no care!!!Me mad!!!!

"Who are yo-""HEY YOU QWITE EVEWYONE QWITE!!!!Me yell.BIG SCARY BEAR YOU HURT A FAWILY!!!!DARE YOU!MY DADDY NOT BE HAPPY YOU MONSTA!FAWILYS ARE THE BEST IN DA WORLD DA WHOLE WORLD!!!!THAN I THROW KNIFE AT YOU FOR HURT BWYAN WHO DO NONTHING AND U ARE BULLY! MAYBE U SHOULD HAVE FAWILY!"Me yell so loud I break window.Noone talk.Even big scary bear no talk."Umm? What are you doing here little girl..." big scary bear whisper.

Well my mama left me so I stay here till mama come!"Ummm hello I'm Bryan and welcome to my pizzeria!" Bwyan say smiling."Bryan her mom needs to come pick her up we can't keep her" Fox say frowning."Anyways little girl...what's ur name?"Bwyan say.My name is Ali!I yell smiling."Bryan if her mom does not come back can we keep her?"A bear whisper."Sure Bryan say smiling "why not?" "So my name is Lefty doesn't get easier then that " Wefty say hugging me."And I am Baby!"Baba say hugging me.z "I am Ballora...".Bawora said hugging me."I am springbonnie but call me Clone Afton buddy".Cwone Aftwon say hugging me"."I am Rockstar Foxy!But call me Foxy!"Foxa say hugging me.My name's Helpy!"Helpy say hugging me too.Bwyan join in on hug and I fwell like me have new fawily!

Author's note-

Hey sup remember me?Anyways this series and characters are not by me and is made by Thefamousfilms! He does good role plays and have great actors so check him out!AND look at how long dis story is!!!Anyways have a good day!and next chapter coming soon!