Derpy babysits Ali/Ali gets kidnapped part 2

No ones Pov~

Ali opened her eyes and looked around the room.It was really dark and she couldn't move.Ali looked around and saw a tiny light turn on."Hewo!?!!?"Ali yelled."Where am I?"Ali said quietly."Well hello there Ali..."The mysterious voice said."BRAYN HEWP!"Ali screamed to no one."BRYAN ISN'T HERE!"The voice said madly."Now now Ali do you know who I am?"The voice said.

"N-no"Ali said quietly."Well I am Springtrap!"He said laughing.Ali didn't really care so she didn't say anything."Not much of A talker eh?"Springtrap said "Well let me tell you some stories.

The lights turned back off then back on.Ali then saw a scary bunny that was green.Ali started to cry and looked at the bunny."Why are you crying?I thought you were tougher then that."Springtrap said."You see my buddy Molten was watching you this whole time because of your crazy dad."Springtrap said."Bryan."Ali whispered."BRYAN IS NOT YOUR DAD KID!"Springtrap took a deep breath and sighed.

"If you weren't his kid I would of killed you."Springtrap said calmly.Ali looked around the dark room to see how to escape.Then Springtrap was about to say something but he stopped."I'll be right back Springtrap said.Then he looked at Ali "And don't try to escape cause you can't." Springtrap said laughing in the darkness.

Then a door closed and Ali couldn't hear  anything.Ali wished Bryan was here but then she realized Derpy was probably looking for her.She had to get out.

Bryan's Pov-

I can feel the anamontronics looking at me as I walk back and forth."Bryan who ever it is I don't think they would hurt he-"IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!"I said pointing at Molten crying."I didn't do anything."Molten said."MOLTEN WHERE IS ALI!?!??!"I said.Molten smiled "I may or may not know where she is.Lefty looked really sad on the stage.He separated himself from us and the other anamontronics.When we were talking about what to do he was on his stage sadly."Molten...Please buddy for me.."Molten looked at Lefty and left.I sighed they have a weird relationship.

"Ali's a strong girl!"Baby said."And she's really smart!"Derpy said."So I know she is trying to find a way to escape!""SHE IS A LITTLE KID!"Rockstar foxy said madly "WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING SHE COULD BE DEAD AND STUFFED IN A SUIT!"I looked at them all arguing and I looked at a table.Then I saw that plush that Ali made me.I took it and tried to remember when I took it.

"Analyzing location.""Analyzing location."The Rockstar Freddy plush said.I looked at it and then I saw a little dot on it."GUYS GUYS!!!"I  said running to the others.

No ones Pov~

Ali wakes up after she attempted to escape.Then the light turned on again and Springtrap came in."Well hello there remember when I said I couldn't kill you?Well now no one will know!""NO ONE!"Springtrap said grabbing A knife.Ali screamed and started to cry."Ali if you weren't as smart as you are you could of lived!"He said looking at Ali.He was about to stab her until he got hit with a axe.

Hey guys sorry for the cliff hanger and the late post!But I wanna see if ya can guess who her dad is now!So I hope ya enjoyed and shoutout to

Thank you for reading my book and saying a nice comment!And shoutout to the others who read my book! Have a good day!