Moving in

Hello people!I just want to say before the story that none of the pictures are mine except gacha life soo anyways enjoy the story! :D

Ali's POV-

After we stop hug they go and talk bout me but me am a good spy tho!"So should we make her stay here or live at your place Bryan?"Bawora say trying to whisper to them."I'm gonna take her to my place for safety against you know who..."Bwyan say wooking at big scary bear."So Ali can you stay here with the others while I go home?"Bwyan say smiling."Yes sir!!!"I yell."Okay you all I don't care if ya don't like me...I don't care if ya like Molten...But please promise me ya will keep Ali safe...."Bwyan say."Promise!"Others say to Bwyan.

After Bwyan leave me get sad cause I miss him.Tear fall from eye as me look at Bwyan walk in rain."So Ali what do you want to do?" Bawora say."Hmmm I wanna pay hide n seek!I say as me jump and clap.Bawora,Wefty,Helpy, and Baba look at each other and nodded."Okay....so I'll see!Wefty say turning around and counting to ten.As Wefty count I wook for hiding place and den I find two big doors front of me.It open them and see boring stuff and aw me was gonna leave I hear crash in next room with same doors.Me push doors open
and fowwow da s
Sound.Den I see a HUGE black hole in ground.Me know a bunny might live there and bunny's are too cute to get mad so I let them sleep.Then me see other door and me open it to see...

"Afton!!!!!"Me scream as he drop hammer on floor."Oh Hey there Ali".Afton say picking up da hammer."Hewo Afton!"I say wooking around."Where is me??" I say wooking at da bear with star in middle."Well you are in my lab and your not suppose to be here but since your here I'll let you."He say wooking at a blue paper."So what you Dooooiiinnngg???".I say looking at paper."Ummmm I'm just fixi----"He's just looking at a paper child now get out!"Mowten say pushing me out "Bye Bye I say waving as he push me."CHILD DO NOT GO BACK THERE AGAIN!!!"He shout at me as he chock me."B-But I didn't mean to!"I say crying."IF YOU CRY I'M GOING TO BREAK YOUR HEAD CHILD!"He say chocking me more.I try to stop cryin but me head start to hurt."MOLTEN STOP SHE'S A LITTLE GIRL DONT HURT HER YOUR GOING TOO FAR!!!"Someone say as I wook around I see Afton,Wefty,Bawora,Baba,Foxa,and Helpy " IF YOU GUYS TAKE ONE MORE STEP SHE'S DEAD!"Mowten yell still chocking me.I wook around and see a wood Plank sticking out da wall.Metake it and hit Mowten in eye.

"OWWW!"He say as he let go of me.He look for me as me jide under table and me cry."MOLTEN STOP THEY say to them awotta times.As he wook for me I crawl under tables and crawl to kitchen.I grab glass and pour water.Mowten walk in and I splash water on  him."*Shutting down...*"Mowten say as he start to shake and glitch.Bwyan walk in and wook at me den at Mowten."Wait what just happend???"Bwyan say looking at me den at da others."A-Ali just turned off Molten..."Wefty say wooking at me."H-how did you know t-that would happen?"Afton say wooking at Mowten."Well Robot hate water and ya water so ya."I say smiling."Ummm guys can we have a talk...?"Bwyan say handing me bags.

Bryan's POV-

"So that just happened"...I said looking at the anamontronics."Ali must know something we don't." Afton said looking at the ground."Maybe she's just smarter then we think" Lefty said."Guys think.. if we never though
t of that before then how does a five year old  think of that?"Afton say."He has a point" I say as I look at Afton."Ali must of defeated a anamontronic before because she is five and we are WAY older and never thought of that.""But Bryan If Ali can shut off Molten then can she shut off springtrap???"Ballora said."Maybe...only time can tell though " Afton said looking at Ali."Soooo...can we see what you bought Ali?"Lefty said smiling.I smile at him and say sure.

"Ali let's see your new clothes Byran bought you!"Baby said as she smiled."Okay!"Ali said running to the bathroom."So let's enjoy our time with Ali okay you all?"I say to the anamontronics."Okay!" they say back.Ali then came back in a pretty outfit that had a bunny shirt and a long skirt.She also wore those pretty shoes I bought her.