Lester moves in

No ones Pov~

Ali and Lester hugged each other.Then Lester pointed at something and said "Is that a alive anamontrnic?"Lester asked Ali still pointing.Ali looked to see what he meant then saw Baby."BABY!"Ali said running to her then hugging her."oh my gosh Ali where have you been we were so worried!"

Lester looked kinda scared and hid behind the counter."Where were you? what happend?"Baby asked .Ali pointed to the secret room she was in."I was in there she said."And a bunny named Springtrap kidnap me.Ali said sadly.

Baby looked at Ali and then at the wall."I'll be right back".Baby said walking away.Wow your friends with anatronics?"Lester asked.Ali nodded "How did you know?""Well you both hugged each other"."Oh yeah."Ali said."ALIII!!!!"Bryan said running to Ali and hugging her."Where were you?!!?And who is this boy?Did he kidnap you!?!?!"

After explaining

"STUPID SPRINGTRAP!"Bryan said madly "I should of known he said looking at the room."So Lester"Bryan said calmly "would you like to live with me and Ali since you don't have a home?"Lester looked at Ali and then at Bryan and nodded."THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!"Lester yelled hugging Bryan.

"No thank you for saving Ali."Bryan said smiling.

After A few weeks went by Bryan took note of what Lester liked to do and his personality for his room.He realized he was playful and he really liked ice cream.Since Bryan didn't want Lester to have a weird room he decided to go cute but simple.

Since Bryan didn't want Lester to have a weird room he decided to go cute but simple

A week later~
Bryan closed Lester eyes as he walked him into his room.Ali hooded up A poster that said "WEWCOMEE"Made by her. Lester and Ali started to hang out more and started to have plans and pranks.Lester even started to know the anamontronics names and personalities!

Lester opened his eyes slowly and peeled.When he opened them Ali and Bryan yelled suprise.Happily Lester gave both of them A hug."Welcome to the family!"Bryan and Ali said.

So like I know this chapter was short and boring but I want to make A lot of chapters this week and I literally didn't know what to do with this chapter so I took a break away from the book.(Also cause of school.)I promise I will age them up and stuff  like that cause I really want to move them to the theme park!Anyways the picture of the room isn't mine and this series was made by TheFamousFilms one of my favorite Youtubers!

If you wanna shout out comment something as it means a lot to me!See ya in the next chapter!