Regrets

No one's Pov-

The anamontronics ran after Ali as she ran to the portal room.They tried to grab her as she jumped in but she teleported somewhere.They were gonna jump in but they knew if they jumped in the portal there was a chance they would not go to the same deminsion as Ali.

Lefty's Pov-

I looked in the portal one last time and sighed.Even though I was jelous of Ali before dosen't mean she deserved that...I really fell bad for her but then again i know Bryan didn't mean that...Atleast I dont think.Me and the other anamontronics went to the stage and sat.What if they don't get aloung? what if Ali never comes back...?

Bryan's Pov-

I start to cry as i sat in the bathroom.I can't believe that happend...I can't believe Ali would do that to me!I throw the Rockstar Freddy plushie to the wall but then something weird happend...It stood up and started to walk towards me.I stopped crying and rubbed my eyes.It was still walking towards me..."I'M SORRY FOR THROWING YOU!PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"I yell to the plushie.Then the plush sits next to me."Hello Bryan it's me Rockstar Freddy"The plush says.I become very mad again. How dare Ali2 do that prank again!"And if your thinking Ali is pranking you then no it is me..."

I gasp there is no way Ali could of did that but then again...I don't trust it..."First message i want to send to you is how much you messed up"The plush says to me."What do you mean?" i ask the RS Freddy plush."Well I can't give you a lot of details but Ali didn't do the RS Freddy prank..."  "Y-yes she did she admitted!"I say to the plush."She did do some pranks but not all of them."The plush tells me."Molten did the RS Freddy prank and he tricked Ali to do the other ones."

"Molten told Ali to color Ned Bear and she just wanted to have fun."And he turned off Rockstar Foxy's voice box.""That's all i can tell you tho."I stared at the plush and started to cry.I started to cry more as I reimagined me yelling at Ali.She was trying to explain herself but I yelled at her...I felt really bad because she is five years old and i yelled at her.She didn't do anything wrong i did...

"T-thank you for tellong me plush..."But then I looked at him and he was a plush again.I grabbed him and ran to the anamontronics.I stopped to breath and then listened to their conversation.

"I agree with you...The poor girl didn't do anything...She would never do anything to hurt us or Bryan"Baby said to the anamontronics."I we were talking she called Bryan daddy and she was very happy at the time.""I don't like seeing her cry..."Same!!!"The other anamontronics say.I ran in the room cuase I felt bad enough."Ummm guys I have sometime to tell you all...."After I explained the others did death stares at me and I knew i deserved it.                                                                               Noone's Pov-                                                                                                                      Lefty and Baby ran to the portal room and saw Molten doing something to the portal.Then Molten went in the vents and out came two fimilar faces and A diffrent looking Ali...The other anamontronics and Byran ran in the room and everyone gasped.

So that was what happend when Ali went in the portal aka Byran's POV.Subscribe to TheFamousFilms who is my favorite youtuber and made the rp!!!I might do another book on another series he made.Anyways hope ya enjoyed!(Btw I will not make thumbnails anymore cause they take WAY too long.)

See ya!(Shoutouts?)