MOLTEN DID WHAT?!?!?

ANo one's POV-

As they jumped out of the portal Ali was on the floor.She looked hurt and she was holding her head.Even though Bryan just knew Ali he loved her like his own child.And even though Molten probably didnt think Ali was gonna jump in first she did and she's hurt.Her little body coulden't take it.And Bryan knew for sure he wasent gonna let this pass...

Everyone was already in the main room and noone but Bryan saw Ali fall.He needed to bring her to Afton to see if he can help her even though he was not a doctor.

Bryan's Pov-

Afton was probaly in his lab fixing rockstar Freddy so maybe he can help Ali...I pick up Ali and frown poor Ali she would probaly not remember what happened when she wakes up.I go inside Aftons liar and saw him working on Rockstar Freddy like i expected.I missed him...Anyways I tapped Afton and he jumped back a little."Oh hey Bryan" he said smiling a little "hows Ali after what happend?" "Well um...About her...the portal made her hit the wall and she passed out and as she passed out she was holding her head."I say sadley.

Still Bryan's Pov-

Afton looked mad.Very mad.His eyes were starting to turn red kind of mad.
"MOLTEN HURTED MY DAUGHTER FIRST THEN HE HURTS A FIVE YEAR OLD?!?!?!".He said grabbing something."leave Ali here for the night and I will help her and leave...""What about Molt--""GO HOME BRYAN ILL TAKE CARE OF IT!"He said pushing me to the door.He locked the door and i said bye to everyone and left.I wonder what Afton is planning to do...

Afton's Pov-

I gave Ali a ice pack and putted a blanket down for her to rest.She looked more calmed and relaxed.No five year old should go though that while playing hide and seek and I knew rhat Molten was trying to turn someone else evil and his plan failed...I wanted to "talk" to Molten but i didnt want to leave Ali in a room by herself.Who knows what Molten would do to her next?I decided to pick up Ali and bring her with me so she could be safe untill someone else can watch her.Then i saw Molten going to the vents."HEY MOLTEN CAN WE TALK QUICKLY?!?!?!"I said shouting at him."about what?"He said sounding not interested."ABOUT YOU HURTING CHILDREN!"Molten looked at Ali and Frowned."I WASN'T TRYING TO TURN HER EVIL I WAS TRYING TO TURN SOMEELSE EVIL!!!!!!"He said madley."AND I DIDNT KNOW SPRINGTRAP WOULD DO THAT TO HER FACE!!!!!NOW LEAVE ME ALONE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!"He saiid going in the vents I sighed and went back to the lab.he was a lost cause...I placed Ali back down and started working on Rockstar Freddy again.

Hey guys i just wanna say sorry for not posting in awhile!I lost my last phone and I didnt know my password and i thought i was never gonna write again!But im back now and better then ever!So this story's timeline btw is when half of baby's face was missing and everyone knew.Im so happy to be back and ill probaly upload another story so peace!✌

(Btw this rp was made by TheFamousFilms and you guys should check him out!He's my favorite youtuber!)