Into another Universe

No One's Pov-

"FREDDY!!!, BONNIE!!! WAKE UP!" Kat said running to the stage."Yes Kat?"Bonnie said turning on."T-THERE'S SOMETHING AT THE PORTAL!"

Bonnie looked at the portal and heard A weird noise."FREDDY WAKE UP CHUCK E CHEESE IS HERE!!!!"Bonnie said shaking Freddy.

"WHAT?!??!??!"Freddy said running to the closet."WHERE IS MY excited GUN?!!!?"Freddy yelled."Alright guys let's just get rid of it and I say..."

"BONNIE GOES FIRST!!!"Kat and Freddy yelled pushing him to the door."Wha-"OPEN THE DOOR RABBIT!"Freddy yelled behind the bathroom door.Bonnie mumbled and opened the door.

"H-Hello?"Ali said hiding behind the wall crying."Ummmm Fred-" "HE'S GONE Freddy said crying oil "I SHOULD OF WENT FIRST!"Freddy yelled.Bonnie was about to talk but El Chip (Jab) came walking into the room.

"Hey guy's why's everyone yelling?"El Chip/Jab said."BONNIE'S GONE!"Freddy said.Bonnie and Jab looked at each other and looked back at Freddy."But he's right ther-" "SHUT IT KID HE'S GONE AND HE'S NEVER COMING BAC-"

Ali sat and saw the show for A couple of minutes.Than she crawled quitely away.

"GUYS A KID CAME OUT THE PORTAL!"Bonnie yelled.It was silent for a second and then Freddy said "Bonnie have you charged?"he said laughing a little at the awkwardness."Yes t-there was A little human girl!"Bonnie said looking around.

"Okay Bonnie we will look around for the "child".Kat said sighing.After a couple minutes Kat screamed and everyone ran to her."WHAT HAPPENED?!"Freddy said loading his gun.Freddy Bonnie and Jab looked at the ground and saw A little girl like Bonnie said."Bonnie "w-was right..."Freddy mumbled looking at Ali."FrEDDy dO YoU NEeD to cHaRge!?!"Bonnie said mocking Freddy laughing.

Freddy shot Bonnie with the gun and Ali started to cry and backed away."Guys you are scaring the kid!"Kat said looking at Ali."Now Freddy put away the gun."Kat said."So what is your name sweetheart?"Kat asked camly."A-Ali..."Ali said quietly.

"What did you say sweetheart"Kat said hearing her boyfriend Davis saying that name before."M-my name is Ali."Ali said a little louder."That's A beautiful name"Kat said smiling."T-thank you"Ali said smiling."So where are your parents?"Kat asked Ali who was looking at her hair."I don't know."Ali said calming down.

"NO WE ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN!"Freddy yelled."WE ARE NOT LETTING ANOTHER KID DIE FOR THE RESTAURANT SAKE!"Freddy aaid slamming his robotic hand on the desk."Freddy calm down the kid is still here."Bonnie said pushing Freddy out the room."GET THE HUMAN CHILD OUT!"Freddy yelled before he was on the stage."Sorry about them Ali."Kat said smiling warmly."So how old are you?"Jab asked smiling at another kid being there."Six!"Ali said proudly."Awwww"Kat said.

"So where did you come from before the portal?"Kat asked."Ummmm pizzarea anamontroics.."Ali mumbled.

~•With Freddy•~

"DAVIS WE HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM!!!"Freddy yelled in the phone."What is it now..?"Davis sighed not really caring."Well ummm A kid came out the portal..." "interesting they must come from another universe..."Davis said thinking out loud."So what do they look like?"

"well the kid has yellow hair with blue eyes."W-Wait repeat that...."Davis said."There are lots of  kids with blonde hair and blue eyes" Davis thought to himself."What's their name?"Davis ask nervously."Ali I think."Freddy said confused on how that would help."Ummm I'll explain later treat the kid good."Davis said fastly hanging up.Davis called Jon and told him.

"Your lying Davis I'm coming there right now!"Jon said.

Dun Dun Dun cliffhanger alert remember to comment an idea and this channel is called Freddy!The other one is called Bonnie but he doesn't upload on that Channel anymore as he made A new one!If you know them you get A shoutout and I really wanted to put them in dis book!See ya in the next chapter

And im back!