Ali gets addicted to video games

No ones Pov~

Ali sat on her bed looking at the time.Her favorite part of the day was night because she got to see her friends.Meanwhile Bryan was reading books on 'how to fix a anamotronic'.Ali and Bryan are close but sometimes they needed their space.Ali looked at her plush and smiled.She loved her plush.Ali looked at the time again and then she saw it was time to go to the pizzeria.Ali jumped off her bed and ran to get A outfit.Then she did her hair and posed in the mirror.

Ali then looked at the time and ran into Bryan's room

Ali then looked at the time and ran into Bryan's room."BRWAN,BRWAN IT TIME!"Bryan looked at Ali and smiled."Okay we can leave in a minute."Bryan said looking at the book.Ali smiled and skipped to the door.About five minutes later Bryan was ready."You say 1 minute"Ali said smiling."Well I couldn't find a outfit...""You wear the same outfit everyday!"Ali said luaghing.

Bryan and Ali went in his car and they talked the whole ride."We're here!"Bryan said opening Ali's door.Ali smiled and ran into the pizzeria.

Ali's Pov-

Me was gonna run in the main room until me see Hewpy."Hey Ali!Since we never hang out do you wanna play video games?"Hewpy ask me."Sure But what Video games?"Me ask."I'll tell Bryan your coming with me so he can play mini games!""Okay"Me say to Hewpy.

Helpy's Pov-

I walk in the main room and see Bryan."Hey Bryan Me and Ali are gonna hang out while ya play mini games.""N-no I can't—""Me and Ali are gonna hang out and your gonna play mini games!"I say making my eyes turn red.Bryan nodded and ran to the portal."Have fun!"I tell Bryan sweetly.Works every time.

Ali's Pov-

"Now that's Bryan is gone let's go play video games!!!"Hewpy say smiling.Then she take out a rectangle that together."So this is a computer"she say opening the rectangles.Me open mine and look shock cuase it look cool!"And this is your keyboard!"Hewpy say pointing to the bottom rectangle."And this is A mouse-"Me scream and me throw it.Hewpy sigh and get nother one."It's not a real mouse silly!"She say luaghing."Anyways let's play some games!"She say smiling."What kinds?"Me say."A game called Roblox,Minecraft and Fortnite."Okay me said smiling.

A couple hours later Helpy's Pov-(Btw Bryan let Ali spend the night)

I throw my computer at the wall in anger.Ali just beat me at Fortnite for the fifth time in a row!And I just teached her the game.And she beater Minecraft in 30mins!Like WHAT THE HECK!And the weirdest part is she has the max friends on Roblox  and her avatar is amazing!(cuase I gave her robux with Bryan's credit card)I think I made a mistake...Now she's saying words like LOL and NOOB.

Uh oh Bryan's gonna be mad cuase if she's addicted to video games she's not gonna go to sleep..."Ali...I think you should go to sleep..."
"No Noob."Ali said looking at the screen.I frown "Ali I don't want to get in trouble so plllleaaseee????" "No Noob."I sigh and go to do the amusement park me and Bryan are working on hopefully she's sleep in the morning...

More hours later Still Helpy's Pov-I come back to the pizzeria and see Ali still playing on the computer.But she looked tired and she wasn't playing games but she was looking at YouTube.I was confused cuase first of all I didn't teach her how to use a charger and second I didn't show her what YouTube was...

I need help...Cuase she isn't gonna listen to me...Hmmm who would she listen too...Maybe Lefty?Cuase I fell like he's her favorite anamotronic.So I go to Lefty's stage and turn him on."HEY KIDS—-""LEFTY I NEED YOUR HELP!"I say interrupting him."Oh your not A kid...Where's Bryan?"He says looking around."You fool I turned you on!And Bryan's not here!""Okay so what do you need help with?"Lefty says frowning."Can you help me put Ali to sleep?"I say looking to the ground."Helpy did you do what I think you did..?"Lefty said covering his mouth.

"OOH YOUR IN TROUBLE!!!!"He said luaghing.I roll my eyes "So are you gonna help me or not?""Okay what do I get out of it?""I sigh "Anything..."Okay deal!"He says walking to Ali.Lefty went in the room Ali was in and came out."She's asleep"Lefty said smiling."How?"I say amazed."A magician never tells his ways!"He says patting my head."But your not a magician..."I say confusedly."Exactly"He says going offline.I smile at least I won't get in trouble.But then I frown again but I have to do Lefty a favor...

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter!I wanna give a shout-out to RainbooCutieGamer!!!She also makes TheFamousFilms fanfics so go read some of them and Follow her!And also go subscribe to TheFamousFilms My favorite you tuber who made this series cuase he and his actors are amazing.Anyways bye guys!