Hanging out with Molten

No one's Pov-

Ali stared at the portal infront of her.She had no memory of yesterday but the others did.She woke up early and started to look at the portal and wonder what was in it.She was not aware that she jumped through it yesterday so she started to wonder if it was a dream.She remembered going to Bryan's house and now she was in the pizzarea.She didn't know how she woke up in the pizzarea but she did wanna know what was in thw portal.All the anamontronics were offline charging and Afton was nowhere to be found.Ali decided to walk around the pizzarea untill someone was online or if Bryan came.

Ali's Pov-

Wow me forgot how pretty it is!Me miss Bwayn tho...Hmmm maybe me can pull a prank?Ya that would be fun!

Molten's Pov-

I saw The kid looking at the portal and throwing away balloon boy ballon's,Helpy"s Pc's,Chica's ducks, and everyone's favorite things!she didn't even mean to do it!I am starting to like the kid haha.

"Hey kid whatcha doing?"I ask the child.
"I'm thinking of pranking everyone but i dunno how!"
"Hmmmm... I can help!"

That gave me a GREAT idea...Maybe if Ali does really mean pranks to them then they will all hate her and then she would come to me!!!!HAHAHaAHA!!!!

Ali's Pov-

"So mr Molten what is da first prank?"I was very excited i didn't like him at first but he is actually the best!

"Our first prank is on Rockstar chica."
Me looked at her and smiled "Yes sir!"
"So i want you to take her ducks and burn them."

"Yes sir!"Me say as he hand me bag.Alotta minute later me finish and Mr Mowten hand me a weird box.

"So this is a lighter child and you can burn the ducks with it."Me open lighter and look at fire come out.Me went outside and put flame in bag.It was magic!The bag went little and little!It
was magic!!!

"So what next Mowten?"

"We are gonna prank Rockstar Foxy"

"Okay!"Me was excited as me skipped in and sat on stage."So what we gona do?"

"We are gonna mute him."Easy at that"
"Maybe that would shut him up..."Mowten say really low.

"Yes sir!"

Noone's Pov-

Ali and Molten pranked every anamontronic Molten was kinda haveing fun as if he was with Lefty but he didn't admit it.They were on the last two anamontronics and they were Bryan's favorite...Ned Bear and Rockstar Freddy.Molten didn't want to do Rockstar Freddy but he knew the prank would be good and it would make Bryan VERY mad.Same with Ned Bear.

Molten decided to prank Bryan with Ned Bear and Rockstar Freddy.For Ned Bear Molten decided to let Ali paint Ned Bear any way or color.He was enjoying every moment of the pranks.He liked this prank the most because Ned Bear had alot of pink paint on him.Molten didn't even remember the plan anymore he was haveing the most fun he'll ever.He forgot that Byran was gonna come in a hour and some of the anamontronics were about to activate.

When Ali was done Molten and Ali were gonna prank Rockstar Freddy.Molten knew what he wanted to do for it.He asked Ali to pick a plush and he would put a speaker in the doll sounding like Rockstar Freddy.Bryan would think he is fixed and run in thinking it was real.

After the prank was ready Molten took Ali to get some Ice cream in the kitchen.Then Rockstar Foxy,Funtime Freddy,Lefty,Ballora,and Baby became online.

Ali's Pov-

As me and Mowten get ice cream Bywan walk in."BYWAN!!!!!!!"Me say dropping my ice cream and hugging him.

"Hey Al-....""OMG WHAT HAPPENED?!?!
Me hug Mowten and he pick me up.
Everyone gasp."N-o please don't tell me...""IF YOU ESCUSE ME,ME AND ALI ARE GETTING ICE CREAM IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

Lefty's Pov-

I wasn't sure if i should be happy mad or sad.First my apps get deleted then this happend.I was also counfused why Ali was hanging out with Molten when he hurted her and then she didn't even like him when she first met him...something wasent adding up...

Bryans Pov-

"So i don't know if i should question that or why half of you guys look horrible!!"

Rockstar Foxy was trying to say somethink but he failed so he saw some paper and got a pen.He wrote that he couldn't talk for some weird reason.

"Guys from the looks of it someone pranked you all..."

"But who..?"Baby said looking at everyone suspiciously.

"Hmmm let's look around for clues.."

"Uh oh..."Ballora said looking at the Mediocre Melodies I was wondering what she was looking at.Then I saw my worse nighmare...A nedbear with pink paint EVERYWHERE.

He was offline but still..IT WASN'T FUNNY!He was probaly not gonna care but i was too mad to think about that.Molten pranked Ned Bear and all the other anamontronics.And he probaly forced Ali to help him!UGH I HATE MOLTEN HES THE WORST!

I then thought about Rockstar Freddy and if they aka Molten did anything to him.I then hear a voice and look around."R-Rockstar Freddy...?""Hi Bryan!"I ran in the room so fast that i hit my head into the wall."Owwww!"I said as i layed down looking for Rockstar Freddy i then saw him in his usual spot sitting.I started to cry that "prank"was to far.Then i saw Baby,Lefty,Rockstar Foxy,Ballora and ft freddy ran in the room and the voice said it again.

Then Rockstar Foxy came in the room with a doll.He ripped it open and then he saw a speaker.He showed me it and i started to cry more.Why would Molten do that to me...?He knew this would happen...Lefty was shocked he had dissapointment in his eyes and he sat next to me."I'm sorry."He said looking at the doll."For what?""For everthing..." he said crying oli.I hugged him and smiled."let's go have a little talk with Molten.."I say bringing the axe.

Hey guys!I just wanna say that this chapter was suppose to be published days ago but i didn't know what to do for the thumbnail.This chapter was fun to make and i wish i had the time to write all the pranks but...

1)I have no time

2)I'm lazy

3)The pranks weren't the point of the chapter

4)I ran out of ideas but i WAS gonna write them

Anyways seeya!

Ps you should probaly subscribe to TheFamousFilms who made this rp!Hes my favorite!

Also give me some chapter ideas even tho im not running out.