Reconnecting

No ones Pov-

"Oh no..."Freddy said frowning ."What happend?And why did Davis hang up?"Bonnie said preparing to run."I don't know buddy but someone messed up and they messed up bad".Freddy said going on stage."Well what did you say?"Bonnie said trying to figure out what happened."I told him the kid was here and I described the kid."Freddy mumbled trying to charge."

"But he already knows Jab?"Bonnie said looking at Freddy."OF COURSE HE KNOWS JAB IDIOT!"Freddy yelled tired of trying to charge."I MEAN THE ONE WHO CAME OUT THE FLIPPING PORTAL!" "Oh yeahh Ali!"Bonnie said like he finnaly solved the puzzle.Freddy sighed and went off stage starting to play his guitar.

"Ooo!"Ali said running to the stage with Jab and Kat following."Hey kid one and Kid two"Freddy said.Kat coughed "hey Kat"Freddy said."So what brings you all here?"I want to hear you play!"Ali said sitting on the floor.Freddy chuckled and looked at Ali."Okay kid."Freddy said getting his guitar ready.

Two hours later-

Jab,Kat,Bonnie and Freddy really liked Ali.Jav was happy there was another kid aroubd his age and they got along real fast.Ali really enjoyed the place as it was very peaceful and she was forgetting about everything else at the other pizzeria."So Ali why did you come from the portal?"Freddy asked."I don't kno- LESTER B-BRAYN LEFTY!!!!"Ali screamed remembering about them.She wondered how long she was at the pizzeria.

"Wait...YOUR IN THE SAME UNIVERSE AS BRYAN??!"Freddy yelled in amazement."Yes"

"AND THAT  FREDDY  HIS CHEST WHO IS REALLY DEPRESSED?"Freddy said again.

"Yes"

"AND THAT BEAR WITH A LEFT EYE WHO'S REALLY NICE???'

"Y-yes"Ali aaid sad that she forgot about Lefty.

"Well hello there.."

Ali's Pov-

I turn away and see A man who look like daddy."You have gotten so big princess.The man said patting Ali on the head."Take off your hood and let us see your face!"Jab said not wanting his new friend to get kidnapped."Kid get behind us!"Freddy said protecting the kid."If you want to see her you'll have to get through us!"Bonnie and Kat said standing in front of Ali "Give me the kid!!!" The man said running and picking up Ali bringing her near the portal room.

Bonnie Freddy Kat and Jab yelled at him and chased him."GRAB Her!"Freddy said to Bonnie and Kat."AND JAB GET ALI AND RUN FAR AWAY!!"Freddy yelled actinf like it was A spy mission.

The man started laughing as Kat and Bonnie hold on to him."REVEAL YOURSELF!"Freddy yelled ready to see the person...or anamontroic."I can't"

"Oh yeah"Freddy said realizing his hands weren't free."Let one of his arms go!"Freddy said to Kat and Bonnie."That was fun... That was the most fun I had in A while.."The man said slowly taking off his hood.

"Well hello there Freddy Bonnie and Kat."Jon said smiling."I would really like if you let me go"Jon said nicely."Oh sorry about that Jon but can you explain what just happened??!?!"Freddy said trying to process everything.

At the table-

"So Jon mind to explain when you were gonna tell me YOU HAD A FLIPPING KID?!?!"Kat yelled out of anger and amazement."Calm down Kat I was gonna tell you one day."Jon said not really caring."She's so cute tho!"Kat said looking at Ali eating her. Jon smiled and nodded."So how did she get here?"Jon asked still pretty happy his child was with him.

"Well she came out the portal and Bonnie was the first one to find her so we talked with her and we like the kid!"Freddy said patting Ali on the head."What Freddy was gonna say after that is she came from Bryan's Universe.."Bonnie said smiling scared of being attacked.

Jon spit his water on the table."Y-Your lying" Jon said laughing."Well Ali said it herself"Kat said realizing it was A bad thing."Princess tell us all about it."Jon said trying not to be mad around Ali."Well mommy left me at the pizza place and I feel asleep and I ummm...Met Bryan and ummmm...Oh I met robots that talk and Bryan takes me to pizza place every night and we go on adventures a-and Lester save me from Ugly Bunny and Mowten..."Ali said mumbling.

"Well nice seeing you all.."Jon said going to the portal.But me and Ali have other fish to fry" Jon said madly.I will be back over here soon."Jon said smiling "And you better hope Ali enjoyed her stay he said ."Okay princess jump in the portal first.Jon said smiling warmly."Yes sir!"Ali said hugging Jon than jumping in the portal luaghing."

"Thanks for watching her..."Jon said."No probleamo"Freddy said smiling."If she comes here again call me and if anything and I mean anything happens to her you ALL are dead..."Understand me?"Jon said.

Jab,Freddy,Bonnie and Kat nodded and said bye.

If only Bryan knew what was coming...