Molten the helper bear :3

Noone's Pov-

Molten looked as Lefty and Ali had fun.Lefty was a kind funny anamontronic and Moltrn respected him."Show me your angry face!"Lefty said to Ali smiling.Ali still wasen't completely better but she was 70% better and 30% emotionless.Ali did a funny mad face and Lefty and Ali started to luagh.Molten did a little smile and went back to his secret plan.

"Show me your puppy dog eyes"Lefty said to Ali luaghing.Ali smiled and did a cute sad face.Lefty smiled and handed her a cookie.They were having so much fun that they forgot about the other anamontronics and Bryan coming in a hour.When Ali was about to get crayons and paper to draw Lefty Baby,Ballora,El Chip became online.Helpy came too.

Molten wasen't the one to help someone but something was telling him to make things back like they use to be.Molten thought of A great plan so Ali and Bryan would be close again.Molten told Lefty and he agreed to help.When Bryan said his usual line Molten put boiling hot water above the door.Ali saw the steam and heard Bryan putting in his Key Card.Ali didn't like Bryan still but she felt a little bad and she knew how much it hurted.So as Bryan walked in she tackled him to the floor as the water poured into the carpet.

Ali sighed and helped Bryan up and went to the Bathroom.Molten knew that was not gonna work but his theory was true.Even if Ali was still emotionless and didn't like Bryan he knew she couldn't reseit seeing him hurt.Molten nodded to Lefty so their next plan would work.Molten grabbed Bryan by his neck(kinda for what he did for Ali)And Ali came running in the room.

She looked really concerned and she took the bucket off the ground and filled it up with cold water.Then she dumped it on Molten and he was offline.Ali ran to get a towel to dry Bryan and hugged him."Y-you okay Bwyan?"Ali said to him.Bryan smiled at her and hugged her back.Ali felt her heart grow and she was cured from being emotionless.Soon everyone was hugging and talking.

"So Bryan what do you say to Ali?"Baby asked."I'm sorry Ali I should of listened to you,you are the nicest kid i met and thank you for saving me two times."Bryan Said to Ali.

Ali smiled "It's okay but I have a request."Everyone looked at Ali with confusion."I want my own plush and I want it to be named 'The cute cookie and I want A room in the pizzarea so I can have slumberparties!"Ali said smiling.Bryan smiled "Sure thing let's go home bake cookiez and make your doll!""Okay!"Ali said happily.

"Bye everyone!"Bryan said to the anamontronics."Bye Bye!"Ali said to the anamontronics."Bye Ali bye Bryan!"tbe anamontronics say back.

Extra content'At the house'

Ali looked at her doll and smiled she loved it alot and as she added the last accessory Bryan walked in her room."Goodnight Ali!"Bryan said hugging her."Night Night Bryan and Rockstar Freddy plushie!"Ali said hugging the doll.She looked at her doll again and fell asleep.

Sorry guys for not posting in a long time!I was on vacation and the place didn't have Wifi =(Anyways I got alot of ideas for chapters so I'll make it up to ya by makeing as many chapters as I can in the next few days!Anyways subscribe to TheFamousFilms cuase he's the one that made the series!See ya tomorrow!

Bye peeps!(And if you want you can hand me chapter ideas!)