Meeting Ned Bear

No ones Pov-

Ever sense Helpy showed Ali technology Bryan made her go on websites so she could talk better and learn math.Bryan told AI Afton he was not going to the pizzeria for about two weeks.Two weeks later Ali learned how to say more words properly and how to count.

Ali's Pov-

The next day Bryan wake me up and say we going to see friends!Me get really happy cuase me didn't see them in long time.Me put on outfit and do hair.

Bryan(And yes she can say his name properly)give me breakfast and we go to his car

Bryan(And yes she can say his name properly)give me breakfast and we go to his car.Me put on seatbelt and we talk about the movie we see last week.Me and Bryan go in pizzeria as surprise cuase no one know we come today.As we walk in pizzeria everyone give me and Bryan hug."ALI,BRYAN OH HOW WE MISSED YOU!!!!"Baby,Ballora,And Lefty say hugging us.

"So why was you guys gone for so long?"Lefty ask us."Well Since Helpy teached Ali how to use a computer I taught her how to talk better with websites."Bryan say patting my head."Ali sing your ABCS."Bryan ask me."Okay"Me say smiling."ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ!"I say proudly."Everyone smile and talk at once until a weird robot come to us."B-Bryan!"Me look at the bear and then Bryan."NED BEAR!!!!"Bryan say hugging Ned Bear."Ugh Or ewwww"everyone else say.

"So Ali this is Ned Bear my favorite!"The others roll their eyes.Me look at Ned Bear and he look at me."Bryan I didn't know you had a child."The Ned Bear said smiling at me."Oh her name is Ali."Bryan say huggin Ned Bear still."She is five.""Well nice to meet you I'm Ned Bear!"Ned Bear say giving me hug.me sigh and hug him a little."So Ali...who's your favorite anamotronic?"Mowten ask me.Everyone scream."MOLTEN SHE IS FIVE WH-"Bryan was talking But me talk over him by saying "Lefty and Baby."Everyone gasp except for Helpy and Mowten.

"I knew she liked Lefty the best it was kind of obvious."Helpy say walking away.Lefty look at me and smile "Wow I never knew I was liked... cuase the kids always liked the pickle jar better!"Lefty hug me and others smile.But then Mowten look at me angry."Ali can I talk to you for a second?""O-okay"I say follow him to portal.

"If I ever see you near Lefty again I will make sure you will get a slow and painful death..."(Wow Molten she's five that's harsh)Me nod and run our room."So what did Molten tell you?"Bryan ask me."Nonthing"Me say smiling."So Ali wanna go get some Ice Cre—"NO THANKS!"Me say pushing him away.Lefty look at me sad and me look away.

"And I thought A kid liked me..."Lefty say walking away.Me was about to cry and give him hug until Mowten look at me.Methen look at others."So nice to meet u Ned Bear But me and Bryan have to go!"Me say dragging Bryan arm."Um bye guys!""Bye Bryan and Ali!"Me looked to ground and start to cry in car.

Bryan look at me and me smile."Umm are you okay Ali?"Ya me happy me meet Ned Bear.""So why were you mean to Lefty if he's your favorite?"Bryan ask me."Me don't like him anymore.."Me say."But why?""CUASE ME DON'T NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!"Me say crying.

Dang Molten that was harsh she is five years old!Why would he say that?Does he like Lefty the most too?Well maybe you can see in the next chapters!Well Anyways shout out to TheFamousFilms for making the series and all his voice actors!And sorry for not posting in awhile but I hope you enjoyed the chapter!See ya guys!