Chapter 1: They meet again.

(Octavia's POV)

I had done it I have now collected all the Thangs I can now go to the promised land and judging by the chat room other octolings are their as well and soon I will also be their. Our stop had arrived I shoved the cart towards the phone and instead of lecturing me first it just gave me the last mem cake this mem cake was the strangest of all it looked like I was laying in someone's arms it was weird but this is the final mem cake so it should be special I put it in my mouth it tasted sweet which is weird because the rest didn't taste like anything and now I could see the memory. Calamari Inkantation was playing I could feel it in me, I was in agent 3's arms and he was crying. I had been stabbed in the side by my second in command for warning him about the bomb that almost hit him everything else seemed to have stop as I lay there he was saying something but I couldn't hear it I was dying one of my goggle lenses had fallen out allowing me to see him more clearly his hair was in a topknot and blue along with his eyes. He was wearing a black tank top and he had purple ink on his left cheek. Wipe the ink off and have him smile and he would've looked...cute. I was running out of time. I thought I said something in those final moments. But the mem cake didn't let me hear it. I was jerked back to the present day and the phone was asking me a question. "Are you ready to visit the promised land?" it asked I nodded "This is it. Are you [ERROR] ready to ascend to the higher plane?" another nod "The promised land awaits. Are you ready to join something bigger than yourself?" this was getting very suspicious but I didn't care I was going to the promised land so I nodded once more. Then without another word just a bit of incoherent screeching he assembled the Thangs with him at the top the base opened up allowing us inside "Let's go!!' said Cuttlefish and he dragged me into it than the door close we were raised a bit on a platform I looked up "REFORMATTING MATTER" I heard the phone say the blades at the top started spinning and getting closer I shut down, all the work I'd done all the tests I passed were for this my death would be my reward I had disconnected from the world now going down memory lane specifically the most recent one to avoid my demise. The blades were almost upon us.

(Aio's POV)

"AIO GET UP!!!" Immediately I tried to get up but my cape hindered me I thought that he would continue once I got up but no he just continued "Cuttlefish and the octoling are about to be blended!" said Frozo through my CQ-80 finally recognizing him "where!?" I asked "it says they're a floor below you and in front of you but I don't see any stairs I'll-" once I heard him say the directions I ran forward there was a drop off there leading to a glass ceiling that I somehow couldn't see through "this is the best plan and the worst one." I thought I jumped crossing my arms and legs in front of me to sort of protect me "HEY WAIT!!" Frozo yelled I crashed through the glass taking in the sight before me the phone was on top of the blender while Cuttlefish and the octoling were in it I drew back my right arm and punched the phone causing me to spin in the air the blender landed on the floor shattering the container I had saved them but my moment of victory was short lived as I hit the floor I felt a sharp pain in my right shoulder I knew that something had impaled it I finally stopped rolling as I hit the top of the blender sitting against it. Before I could sink into unconsciousness I got a look at the octoling that I saved my vision might have been blurry but the octoling looked cute yet I'm not sure if the octoling was male or female but at least they'll survive because I might not.