Chapter 2: My Hero

(Octavia's POV)

I looked at the figure who had miraculously come to save me he was the one from the memory he was agent 3 I'm not sure how he found us but he saved us. "Agent 3!" Captain Cuttlefish said and he walked toward him I did too but just to get a closer look. He looked older than he was in my memory but he also looked around my age and he looked attractive but not to me, no not at all. But then I noticed his shoulder where a big shard of glass had impaled itself, and it must've been bleeding pretty bad because most of his vest had blood on it and it was spreading pretty fast "This is terrible, he's seriously injured and I don't have my Med kit." Cuttlefish said and at that moment Iso Padre came out of the metro and walked toward us "I can help." he said "well do it then" Cuttlefish said so Iso Padre set to work he opened his overflowing suitcase. He got a syringe, some bandages and tools to stitch something he first inserted the syringe near the wound putting the contents into him than he pulled the glass shard from his shoulder than he stitched it shut and wrapped it with bandages he put what was left over back in his suitcase "Thanks Iso Padre" said the Captain "Just doing what I can to help" he replied than he got back on the train. Then I noticed something beside him it was a blue CQ-80 than over the communicator Marina told us that it was an employee model CQ-80 and that it contained a map of the Kamabo Co. and that we could use it to escape "I'll stay here with 3, no squid left behind." Cap'n said. I nodded and super jumped through the hole 3 had made.