Chapter 26: BREAKOUT

Akuyaku's POV

It felt great to have a body again I was outside one of the other strongholds, it had taken three days to get here it was pretty out of the way, in my head I could hear that insufferable squid telling me what to do.

"just shut up and let me have my fun" I told the voice though I've spoken aloud he still heard me I focused on one part of the wall I rapped my knuckles on it, hollow, a break in point.

"It's time to have some fun" I muttered I drew back my arm and put most of my strength into the punch it dented I did it again almost through I threw one last punch the reinforced metal wall flew inward I hated stealth it avoids potential fights. I entered it appeared that I had walked into a boss room and then I saw which boss it was the octostomp it saw me.

It put its face low to the ground and charged leaving a wave of ink in his wake I rolled my shoulders.

"BRING IT!" I challenged it was almost upon me I braced for impact it slammed into me pushing me back a bit the ink burned but I held tight I stopped the charge, time to retaliate my tentacle hair shot to both sides of the bosses face and gripping it than I used them to do a suplex it sent tremors throughout the room I spun him so his back faced me I inhaled deeply than blasted a killer wail right into its heart destroying it. That was just too easy.

I entered and there I saw it the forgotten Octowhirl it spotted me and rolled straight at me it's center line covered in ink ready to splat me I sidestepped and clasped my hands together and drew them back as it rolled on by I smashed my clenched fists into its side sending it flying it landed dazed than I landed on its side exposing it's core I ran at it and jumped and summoned an explosive ball of ink into my hands I landed on the core smashing the explosive ink into it to destroy it I love doing specials whenever especially the splashdown.

I had left two bosses in ruins the next room held the ravenous Octomaw not sure why they skipped the Octonozzle but whatever the boss saw me and dove into the ink then without warning lunged from another puddle of ink trying to swallow me whole I wouldn't let it I held its mouth open barely able to hold it up so I added my tentacles to my hold and managed to step into its mouth still holding the mouth open I continued to walk forward every step forcing the Octomaws mouth open wider and wider until finally the top ripped off exposing it's core I summoned a booyah bomb and annihilated it.

I opened the door to the next room. We were almost there when I saw practically Two armies worth of sanitized octarians. I sighed this might take awhile.

Octavia's POV

I was being held in chains suspended in the air and tortured for information on the splatoon my mind wanted to tell them to get revenge for the way Aio had treated me and tossed me out but my hearts didn't want to, I never wanted to hurt Aio.

Then I heard the sounds of battle I lifted my head I saw sanitized octarians heading for something than I saw it a whirling mass of tentacles and ink was forcing its way through them I only knew one thing that could do that and that was the fiend Akuyaku it seems Aio has let Akuyaku come and kill me it seemed a fitting end for me considering that I betrayed the octarians, Tartar, and apparently the splatoon.

I accepted my fate philosophically I deserved what was coming.

Akuyaku's POV

I used the splattershot that I took with me to ink the ground because I'd discovered that I can control the goop a bit and do things such as summon sanitized tentacles to hold a foe still while I killed them still I was a whirring mass of death and destruction eventually they pulled away I was breathing heavily, though I had barely any injuries, it had used a lot of my energy to break in here and get this far but I walked to Octavia

"hey sweetheart remember me." I asked her flashing my signature smile she only looked down at the ground

"come on you have to remember me I fought you and you lived no one else has done that" I told her still nothing I walked towards her and saw her face she was awake and alive wonder what's gotten into her?

"come on say something to me I came all the way here to get you didn't I?" I asked her

"go ahead do it" she replied

"do it? Do what?" I asked

"kill me that's why your here to finish me off and the only obstacle in your way was Aio and he's let you come here so finish the job," she told me

"look sweetie I'm not here to end ya though I am tempted to you are a bit annoying" I told her

"than do it kill me" she urged my rage was quickly building I wanted to tear her apart but she was a girl a beautiful one, besides being tortured, of course, she looked great so I just shut her up I slapped her hard with one of my tentacles knocking her unconscious.

I got a headache

"yeah yeah I shouldn't have done that but if she had continued I would've killed her," I told him I then sighed

"well it's been fun obliterating those Octoweapons, now good luck getting out of here lover boy" I told him I then fell into slumber once more.

Aio's POV

I was back in control. He actually kept the promise heh you learn something new everyday I found the control panel and released the chains Octavia fell to the floor but I caught her she was bruised battered and overall injured but she still looked beautiful to me.

I carried her over my shoulder and looked for a weapon because Akuyaku broke the splattershot smashing it into a sanitized twintacle trooper's face then I found the armory it had an inkzooka an inkzooka uses the ink of Inklings who are in strong emotional states such as rage, hate, joy.

I was feeling a lot of emotions all of them vying to control me I picked up the inkzooka it practically evolved when I grabbed it gaining a strong glow and a holograph of my Kanji (my Kanji still means my name as in Hero of Love but I use the Kanji as my symbol) above the barrel like a targeting reticle, I turned around an army of salmonids was coming to get me

"let them come I'll show them how an honorable warrior fights" I said with Octavia being kept on my left shoulder with my left hand and the inkzooka in my right hand glowing with power I charged blasting massive ink shots from the inkzooka splatting the salmonids whether lesser or boss whether armor or not they fell to my might.

I had forged a hole through their ranks and escaped through the hole Akuyaku made and I continued to run turning around running backwards while shooting shot after decimating shot into their ranks they gave up after half their numbers were gone I was home free.