Chapter 40: THE FINAL VERSE!

Octavia's POV

It seemed like the world stopped turning when I saw her stab Aio then they let him go but he just slowly sank to the ground with nothing to support him and the world became mute to me as my Hero of Love died before me.

My hearts broke in two but I did not cry I remembered what I promised Aio but I didn't know how we were being held captive but then the snow that was falling seemed to turn into a blizzard and then I heard a shout as a bolt of lightning appeared and seemed to hit Frozo it threw back the people holding him and he got up, I wasn't sure how he survived and picked up his hammer

"you shouldn't have done that," he said in an icy tone he looked completely unscathed while the people holding him had scorch marks where they were in contact with him on impact he started walking determinedly toward the enemy the music they were playing grew louder it felt like the music was shredding away at my very soul but it didn't seem to affect him

"I fight for the ones who can't do it on their own, for the ones who can't protect themselves from evil, I fight against those who are taken over by evil, I fight against those who harm those I care about, for I am Frozo,FOR I AM THE FROZEN HERO!" Frozo said he was glaring at the mega weapon and it seemed like he changed before my eyes transforming from an Inkling into...well I'm not sure what but his hair changed back to when he told us that they got the cannon and it seemed like his body had gotten more structure to it like he had bones DJ Octavio was surprised that he was coming .

"HOW MY MUSIC SHOULD'VE MADE YOU SO WEAK THAT YOU COULDN'T MOVE NO CEPHALOPOD CAN RESIST IT!" he shouted Frozo laughed but it held no humor unlike the rest of the time he had changed inside as well as outside.

"That's your problem and now YOU SHALL PAY FOR HIS LIFE!" he cried and charged Tartar had recharged his gatling and took aim at Frozo but before he could fire Frozo was upon them.

Swinging his hammer but his blows were blocked by the forcefield but he just kept hammering away at them. I saw the second in command move to Kage. I struggled as hard as I could to free myself from my captors relentless grip.

I won't let them harm the ones I care about anymore but it was no use they had an iron grip. I heard something shatter and when I looked towards the sound Frozo was smashing his hammer against the megaweapon but instead of hitting it's forcefield it collided with the it sending it reeling they flew higher and the music grew louder

"STOP THIS AS LONG AS OUR MUSIC PLAYS WE WILL NEVER FALL!" Octavio shouted but at that moment Frozo threw something and it hit DeadF1sh covering her with some sort of magenta liquid she staggered around for a bit but she eventually fell off the platform the music was lessening.

I struggled even harder this time I tore my arm away from one of them and then grabbed my splatbrella on the ground and shot at my captors splatting them then I charged at the second in command she had raised another knife (WHERE IS SHE GETTING ALL THESE KNIVES!) and Kage was terrified.

I tackled the Octoling to the ground making her drop the knife. She kicked me off and pulled her charger off her back. She took aim but then she was gone in a blur of motion.

I looked over and I saw that Sue had thrown a cohock who was restraining her and was working on the rest. I smiled at least I still had them.

I looked over and saw that the cohock that hit her was gone she must've splatted it she raised her charger again but I didn't let her shoot as I shot the canopy at her for you see with my weapon instead of the slow floaty way it moved it shot forward leaving it's ink trail behind it and smashing into the second in command.

I charged forward as she tried to get up but before she could I shot her point blank in the face. It felt satisfying to finally do that, anyways I looked over and Sue had broken free and was heading towards Kage to splat his captors with her dual hydra splatlings and I went to work on the others.