Chapter 8: Am I In Love?

(Aio's POV)

While the two girls went off me and Shade went off to one of the roller coasters "so where were you on a mission?" Shade asked both Shade and Vivi knew about me being Agent 3 mostly because they figured it out so I told him what happened since I last saw him while we walked (i left out my feelings for her and what happened at the elevator I still didn't know how I felt about it) "wow that's a lot to take in so she's an octoling?" he asked I nodded "huh you'd never think it so where does she live" he asked I blushed "currently with me" he stared at me "your just friends but you two live together?" he asked "it's only until she finds a place to live" I replied we made it to Riptide the best coaster in wahoo world we got in "so how do you really feel about her?" he asked I wasn't surprised he's great at figuring out secrets "...I don't know around her I get this feeling in my chest that feels good but it confuses me so much and when we're really close together my face turns red and I get tongue tied." I admitted he laughed "well it's obvious you have a crush on her!" he said I was about to say something along the lines of "WHAT!?!?!" when the coaster catapulted us forward forcing the words down my throat.

(Octavia's POV)

Vivi dragged me along towards a tall tower she paid for us to get on "so where do you live" she asked "until I find my own place with Aio" I told her she didn't seem surprised "ohoho did he ask you to?" she asked me I nodded "well how do you feel about him?" she asked I thought for a second "well he's nice and he understands how I'm not familiar with everything and he brings out the best of me" I told her "ok but how do you feel about him?" she said with an extra meaning I looked at her confused "ok let's start simple do you think he's cute?" she asked other people were getting on "a bit" I said "ok now we're getting somewhere, so how do you feel when he's around you" she asked "happy and nervous at the same time" "ok good and how do you feel when he's close to you?" she asked that struck a nerve because of that morning I blushed fiercely she seemed to read my mind "ok now do you like him?" she asked we started going up I nodded "ok now I know how you feel" she said "what?" I asked her "your in love." than we were at the top and before I told her that I didn't we fell, the rush felt like riding the ink rails around the statue.