Chapter 10: I Will Protect Her

(Aio's POV)

I had no idea what to do my face was burning and I was panicking she pulled away. "I bought it so we could stay in touch." I said "so what do you want to do today?" I ask "I want to get a new weapon." she said and we went I had my inkbrush again which I felt vulnerable without she had her splatbrella we walked outside I paused I sensed danger than I went down hitting the ground hard I heard Octavia scream, I got back up someone in a cloak had octo knapped Octavia I got up and ran after him he was extremely fast but I wouldn't give up I could tell he was trying to lose me than he went into a manhole I followed him I popped out the other side "Who's Octavio contacting you octarian!" the figure said he had dualies pointed right at Octavia's face I charged him and landed a solid right hook to his jaw he was sent sprawling I pulled out my inkbrush staring daggers at the figure when "what's going on out here!" someone said I turned toward the voice and saw my fellow agents they then noticed me and tackled me in a group hug "Aio!" Callie and Marie said "hey what's up" I said "can someone please tell me what's going on" the figure said his hood had come off revealing a young male inkling with a topknot like mine but in green "sorry Agent 4 this is Agent 3." Marie said "the one with hygiene issues?" he asked Marie I glared at 4 "you try showering when water kills you!" I told him (and if you're wondering how I bathe it includes a respawn platform a bathtub filled with soap and a lot of pain as I plunge into it) "what's with the octoling" Callie asked "first off her name is Octavia and second nice to meet you 4" I said I held out my hand "i'm Kage and what does your name mean" he asked "it stands for hero" I told him "it also stands for love and affection" Callie said snickering I sighed angrily "if your gonna do that at least call me a hero of love" I heard a small gasp from Octavia I turned toward her she was smiling brightly for what reason I had no idea why I shrugged it off "hey let's get a group photo" Kage said I nodded and held out my phone everyone rushed towards me than I felt arms around my neck right before I took the photo I looked beside me it was Octavia.