Chapter 41: I Will Always Stand Beside Her

Octavia's POV

I had finished my song. I put everything I had into it my emotions, my energy, and especially my love. It was a miracle that I wasn't unconscious from it. Frozo came and stood beside me

"good job Octavia I'll take it from here," he told me he scanned the crowd behind us they seemed to be in a trance

"Everyone now that you see the light, the light that this Octoling has shown you, will you join us in this world, if so then help us fight against your oppressors!" he shouted to them as they all nodded. It seemed the inkantation worked. They raised their weapons and took aim at the megaweapon. I saw a fallen Octoling get up from a puddle of teal goo looking around confused on how she got there.

"Guys activate your specials and take aim" Frozo told us and we all did and took aim. I looked around Pearl and was hyped for the final attack while Marina looked worried about Pearl. Callie was ready to finally end this while Marie was showing the same look as before but with fierce determination in her eyes. Kage looked at Sue he looked tongue tied but Sue knew what he was thinking

"I love you too" she admitted Kage smiled and stood ready in the face of almost certain death. Frozo looked behind him and everything stopped.

Aio's POV

Time seemed to have frozen and I knew how, Frozo ran to me.

"HOW ARE YOU ALIVE!" he shouted

"don't know, don't care, help me get to her." I told him he nodded and told me to use SHOGUN with enhancement instead of the wave one.

I had no idea why but I nodded and he picked me up easily and ran to the group and put me behind them all then time thawed.

Octavia's POV

Everything started again that was extremely weird but Frozo stood beside me with his trademark smile and had a Booyah Bomb in both hands below the mega weapon was the NILS cannon probably fully charged and ready to fire then it shot and we unleashed our specials.

But then a blue symbol appeared and absorbed our shots I had no idea who did this but I knew that this would be our downfall then when death laser was almost upon us, the symbol glowed a fierce white and then unleashed a decimating laser back at it completely ignoring it and going through the mega weapon it was still flying and everything was silent then it exploded.

DJ Octavio fell to the ground unconscious the phone was rusted over but had no goo on it and salmonella was like a fish out of water, everything was silent till the salmonids picked up their queen and ran then the cheering started Pearl tackled Marina in a hug, Callie and Marie were in each other's embrace jumping for joy, Kage had dipped Sue and finally kissed her and she was definitely blushing. Frozo pumped his arm in the air. Then.

"your song was great" I turned around from where it had come from and my eyes grew wide. Standing there was my Hero of Love covered in blood.

"He can't be alive, he's dead I must be hallucinating" I thought a bright light appeared at the edges of my vision and Aio looked at me concerned I fell then all I saw was white.