part l

A/N I dont owen the vampire diaries, but i do owen the character i creater ' AMETHYST' she will have many nicknames so keep a look out. Also, i hope you enjoy my story, and if you have any comments or questions, dont forget to comment and vote.

The car ride was silent. Gazzing at the scenery out of the window, the young beauty tried to distract her restless mind. After being in the car for three hours, looking out of the window, the young girl finally moves herself so she isn't looking at all the trees and looks at the woman who was in the drivers seat. The woman realises the girls movement and says what she has been thinking for the past three hours.

"Are you okay with me and your farther for making you go to that place?" She hesetently asks, unsure of how the young girl will react.

The woman meets the young girls hazel eyes and patiantly waits for her response. Fearing the worst and how much of a bad parent she was to an innocent child.

"Yes, I guess so. I know you only wanted to help me and keep me safe. Also, im coming home now, so we can move on. Just don't do anything like that again, or i will never forgive you!"

Pulling away from the eye contact between the two, the woman looks back at the road while she drives. A wave of relief washing over her as the young girls words sink into her mind.

After another hour, the two drive past the " welcome to Mystic Fall's " sign. Pulling up the outsede of the Lockwood estate, the woman parkes the car. As the young girl gets out of the car, the front doors burst open to reveal a dark-haired boy running towards the girl and engulfs the young, brown eyes girl in a suffocating embrace. With nothing but pure love and happiness as the two are finally joined together again.

While he is hugging his sister, he lifts her up off the group and spinnes her around in circles. A sweet and inercent giggle excapes from her lips. Gentely placing her on her feet again, not wanting to let go of her, he reluctantly steps back to let the young girl breathe.

Looking around, she realises her father is standing next to her mother, who drove her home. Turning to face her farther, a smile spreads on his lips, and he gentely says, " welcom home princess."

She reternes the genuin smile, but before she can say anything, her brother grabs ahold of her hand and starts pulling into the house. The two run up the staircase, and Tyler leads her to a room that was once hers.

Entering the room, the young girl recognises everything. Giving his little sister one last hug, Tyler leaves her to settle in. Everything was exactly how she remembered leaving it. From the small glass ornaments on her bookshelf to the same duvet cover and cushion on her bed. Slowly, she takes her jacket off and gently places it onto the bed.

Closing the door, she takes one huge breath of air and then looks around the room to see where she should start. She takes everything off all the shelves gently and cautiously, then peals the okd posters off the high-quality wallpaper. And lastly, taking out all o the boxes, placing it all in the middle of the room to be organised and cleaned.

------------*

An hour passed, and the brunett took a step back to look at her re-organised room. The clutter was placed its correct boxes and as well as a general wipe down to rid her room of dust and grime. There was a gentel knock at the door that snaps her out of her thoughts.

Walking over to the door, she opened it to reveal her farther on the other side. She walks back into the centre of the room as her farther follows her, taking in his souriundings in the process.

"Wow! It looks nice in here. I like what you have done, but i can't stop thinking of when you were younger. We had to bribe you to clean your room. Now look at you." Her farther tries to start to make a conversation.

"Yeh, i just thought it was a bit childish, and it was a mess. Oh, also i need new clothes because nothing in my closet fits me, since it was like 4 years ago." She inforns him.

"That's fine. Come on, I'll give you some money so you can get some new clothes and something nice for the party tonight." Looking at her farther, she noddes. He hands her a card, and she walks down the stairs only to see her mom speaking to her brother.

Reaching the last couple of steps of the staircase, she says, " Hey, what's up? Anything i can help with."

Earning a glance from her brother, her mom says, "No, it's ok, honey. Are you going to go out." She noddes so her mother continues. " Well, if you could go with Tyler and he can go with you, so you are safe and don't get lost," nodding my head in response, we both say our goodbyes and leave.

We get to Tylers car, and I clinb into the passenger seat while he does the same on the drivers side. "So where are we going?" The young girl couriously asks as her brother starts the can and begins to drive away from the house.

"To Elana's. To get some box for mom or something." Tyler answers.

Not long after they arrive at the Gilbert house, Tyler parks the car, and they get out. Walking up the pourch, Tyler rings to the doorbell. Moments later, the door opens, revealing Jeremy. He tries to shut it into our faces when Tyler puts his hand out to re-open the door. And says, " we are hear for my mom. We're supposed to pick up a box -"

"-its right hear. Please be careful." She gently handed the box to Tyler.

"Yeh, be careful with it dick." Jeremy snaps.

"Hey. Not now, ok guys, please." Elana says, annoyed.

"Im fine he is just being a punck." Tyler says with anoyence that was rising.

" i got you punck." Jeremy starts.

" Look, Tyler, i think you should go and tell your mom. Thanks, and I'll see her tonight." Elana finishes and comes over to the smaller brunett and hugges her tightly. Looking to her side, she sees Tyler leaving, not paying any minc to her or the tight hug she is trapped in.

"Your back. Since when were you back, how are you. Wow, you have grown up so much since I've seen you AM. Would you like to come in?" Elana asks, stepping back.

The young girl looks in the house and sees Jeremy leave and shakes her head. "i think im okay thanks, and i have to go shopping. I'll see you later at the party, right?"

Elana nodder and said her goodbyes to the young girl. Taking a breath, the young brunett decides to walk to the clothes shop since Tyler had ditched her.