paer 53

I open my eyes to see a bright light of orange flame. Looking around, i see I'm in what looks like a pentagram? I notice Nik, Kol, and Elijah outside looking in. I try to get up or even move, but i can't. I look to my other side to see Easter behind a protective Finn.

"Leave her out of this. She doesn't have anything to do with this." Nik defends on my behalf.

"That is where you are wrong, my son. If she develops and learns how to control her gifts, she will be as powerful as you, maybe more." Easter says, raising her voice.

Then my eyes became clouded, and i started to feel a pain in my heart. I scream in pain. Suddenly, it all stops, and i feel nothing.

I look around at my surroundings, but all i see is white space. My heart is pounding in my chest when i feel a gentle hand intertwine their fingers in mine. Looking down to see our hands, my heart calms down, and i feel safe.

I slowly turned to see who it was. To my surprise, it was a familiar face. He appeared in dream years ago. His strong, protective brown eyes were reaching into mine, and his brown hair was scruffy like it always was.

"Where are we? How did i get here?" I ask him confused, knowing he was always honest with me.

"I dont have much time, just be careful. I needed to make sure you were ok." He says before vanishing in front of me.

Im speachless, and i feel all alone. Rage, anger, and sadness fill my body until i feel my hands heating up. Looking down, flames were coming out of my hands.

Someone is shaking my body, and then i suddenly am back to reality. I see Nik sitting next to be with panic in his eyes. Remembering the amount of fire in my hands, i look down to see that most of my body was on fire.

I get up and start to walk away. "Thyst, where are you going.?" Nik questions me.

"I dont know, but i dont want to hurt any of you. It is for the best." I say, then i vamp speed into the dark woods.

Coming across my childhood thinking spot, i sit on the bench i made with my dad when things were so simple and we were happy. I sit down and just look at my hands. I need to control this.

--------------

I take a nice walk to the grill. I am about to walk in when i am slammed up against a wall. I look to see im in an alleyway with Damon???

I try and push him away, but my attention goes to Bonnie, who was walking closer to us.

"Ok, what the hell are you doing?" I ask pissed.

" im sorry, but it is the only way we can keep you safe." Damon says, and Bonnie starts to mutter a spell.

My eyes widen, and i get this feeling of adrenolyn and power. Suddenly, my hands have flames in them, and i push Damon away, burning him in the process. Shock and sadness are now painted on my face, but a sudden pain erupts in my head.

Droping to my knees, i clutch my head in pain. Letting wimpers fall out of my mouth, I feel someone next to me. Im pulled into his strong chest, and he is hugging me tightly. "Hurry up, Bonnie. Or I'll kill you for hurting her!" Damon raises his voice at her. I opened my eyes to see my hands were not on fire anymore. Bonnie is now crouching in front of me. Her eyes have pain and guilt in them.

Trying to get up, i realise that Damon still has a strong hold on me, so I faile miserable. Bonnie raises her hand to my forehead, and i can feel myself getting weaker and more tyered. Im still awake, but im unable to do anything. Bonnie quickly stands up and walks away, and Damon looks me in the eyes and wispers, "You are safe with me, Amethyst. No one will hurt you." He places a soft kiss on my head, then lifts my body off the ground bridel style.

Resting my head on his chest, i cuddle into his top as he takes a nice slow walk back to the bording house.

Before we get there, i fall asleep in his arms, and the only other people that i feel like this is when im with Stefan or Nik.

-----------

I open my tiered eyes to see im in a room at the bording house. I look around to see Damon and Stefan sitting around.

"Hey." I mutter getting both of their attention.

"Hey, how are you feeling. Im sorry about what happened near the grill. We needed to undo the spell Easter put on you. And Bonnie said it was painful." Damon tells me.

Remembering what has been happening with my hands creating fire, i instantly look down at the bed that im on. There are burn marks, ashes, and holes over it.

I sigh and say, "im really sorry about the bed." Did it work. Wait, did i hurt anyone?" I say the last part with worrie.

"No, it's ok. No one got hurt. You are ok and free from her." Stefan says as he comes next to me and rubs my arm in comfort.

I can see Damon's confused expression in the corner of my eye, but i dont bother to do anything about it, i feel too weak and tired.

Damon says something about Elana and Ric, but i didn't pay attention because im about to fall asleep. And i think Stefan knows this because he says, "Would you like to go to your room and into your bed?"

"Yes, but could you stay with me please. I don't want to be alone with the crazy witch after me." I say, and he nods. We go to my room and we both get into my bed. I smuggle into his chest, and i can feel myself drifting off to sleep already.

"Good night, Stefan." I wisper.

"Good night, Amethyst." He says before kissing my head, i fall asleep resting my head on his muscly chest.