part 40

My eyes dart open. I see Stefan, Rebekah, and Nik all having a discussion. I study Nik's features, and he looks pissed. I stand up, and Klaus suddenly vamp speeds to Stefan and snaps his neck.

A gasp falls out of my lips, and both Nik's and Rebekahs attention turns towards me. He comes over to me as i stand up.

"Ok, love, what is he hiding." He simply asks.

"I don't know." I say confused.

Nik looks at me and then at Rebekah, who says "Nik she doesn't know. But she is keeping something from you."

Panic is now pumping through my vains. Nik looks at me and closes the space between us, so we are only inches away from each other. Looking into his eyes, i suddenly see pain in his blue eyes. When a horrible pain erups in my stomach. I stumle back and let out a small growl. Nik vamp speeds me to a wall, and i know my eyes have changed. I look down and take deep breaths. Nik places his hand under my chin and says, "Look at me."

Just in his tone, i look at him, but he is taken back by my eyes. "You're a wolf. You made us look for werewolves all summer, and we had you." He raises his voice.

"Im sorry i kept this from you, but i didn't know how to tell you or how you would react." I defend by raising my voice as well.

"How. How have you managed to keep it hidden, and why didn't you change on the full moon." Nik says, calming down a little.

"It's because im part Banshee, i can shift at will, and i dont need to shift every full moon. I just can't go too long without shiting." I say, normally looking at the ground.

" i could have made you into a hybrid. It would have worked." He yells.

"No, you couldn't. And if you did know earlier, i wouldn't be here right now. I'd be DEAD, Nik!" I state.

He comes closer to me, so we are face to face and look me in the eyes and say sternly "shift."

And without queitioning it, i do. I painlessly shift and simply sit where i am.

Nik and Rebekah look taken back by how quickly i shifted. Nik dragges Stefan temporarily dead body to the lorry and says "Rebekah, sweetheart, could you and Thyst come to the lorry please."

Rebekah comes over to me and brushes her hand through my fur. I stand up, and we get into the lorry.

Rebekah sits on a bench, and i curle up next to her.

---------

Third person pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two Origenals are now on the road, and the young girl in her wolf form is just laying with her eyes closed as the young vampire still lays dead on the floor. Rebekah has one hand on the wolf next to her and the other looking through her sketch pad that was resting on her lap.

"Nik, what would you do if you did actusly kill Thyst." The blond Original asks.

"Honestly, i dont know. Im actually glad i found out when i did because i don't want Thyst to be in harms way." He stats truthfully.

"Well, i can tell you one thing she is extremely talented. She can dance, draw, it's incredible." She compliments.

"Oh, wait until you see her paint. It's magnificent." Nik says while looking at the young wolf as a genuine smile spreads on the Hybrids lips. Rebekah has a proud smile on her face. This talented beauty is changing her brother for the better.

Stefan starts to move again, and in an instant, Nik breaks his neck again.

---------

The lorry stops, and Nik opens the shutter and gets out. He picks up a bag and looks at his sister and his young beauty. "Thyst, come on, you are coming with me." He says, looking at his little wolf.

She looks up and moves towards the entrance of the lorry. She jumps down and walks alongside Nik into her old school.

The two enter the building, and Nik comes to a holt. " ok hear, some clother, shoes and everything you need to freshen up. Go into the girls' toilers, shift back, change, and come out. I'll be hear waiting." He says, giving the wolf a bag.

Amethyst's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am in the girls' toilets, and im back to being human. I really forget how good it felt to shift. But oh well. Ive chainged into the cloths that were in the bag, quickly did my haire and put ,my shoes on.(A/N: Her outfit is at the top.) I walk out and Nik is waiting for me like he said he would.

We start walking around the school when just the person comes the corner. Nik grabes Elana and walks to the gym with me following behind.

I walk to the bleachers and lay down on them, and then i stare at the ceiling. I dont pay attention to anything until the door swings open. Rebecca walks through dragging, "Is that... no, it can't be "Tyler?"

I say, standing up and looking at him. "Amethyst, what are you doing?" He questions.

I walk towards them, and Nik starts talking. "Ok, im going to make this very simple. Every time i try and make a werewold into a vampire werewolf hybrid, they die duting their transition. Quite horrible, actually. " He bites his wrist and feeds Tyler his blood. I got to run at him, but i feel two strong arms wrap around my collarbone. I keep struggling when i hear Nik say, "i need you to save my Hybrids Bonnie. For Tyler and Thyst's sake." With that, he snaps Tylers nack.

I turn around and start to cry into Rebekah's shoulder as she rubbes my back.

My brother is DEAD!

After a couple of minutes, i pull away from Rebekah and start to pace.

Everyone is surrounding Tyler, but they soon leave to do their own thing that they need to do to make sure he lives. Im ignoring everyone right now. I dont even know how im holding myself together.

I finally calm down and go and sit back on the bleachers where i was originally sat. After a while, Nik comes and joins me. He wispers, "im sorry about your brother love, but i needed to do it.""he says.

I lean on his shoulder and wispers back, "i know. You want answers to the hybrid problem. I get it. It just hurts, that's all."

He wraps his arm around me and squeezes me softly.

---------

A while has passed, and im getting bored, i stand up and say, "im going to go to Rebekah. So if you need me, you know where i am."

With that, i walk down the bleachers and out of the gym. I looked around the school until i finally came across Rebekah, Caroline, and my temporeroly dead brother. I sit on the table next to Rebekah and wait patiently.