part 35

Walking to the forunt of the school, the two walk up to Elana and Bonnie. They aproach the two girls, but not paying attention to what Klaus was saying she looks around, when she feels Klaus gently grip her wrist and direct her to the school once again, both with a quick pace.

The four of them enter a hallway,

"So where are you taking us?" Elana asks.

"Just a little further..." Klaus trails off.

Bonnie and Elana start to slow down.

"Wait, something's not right." Elana thinks out loud.

"Where is Jeremy?" Bonnie asks, confused.

Klaus/Alaric laughs a little. "I just had to get away from that dance. The 60s eww. It's not my decade. Who's call was that anyway. I much preferred the 20s. The style. The parties. The jazz..."

"Alaric... are you on vrevain?" Elana questions.

"Now why would you ask me that question, Elana?" Klaus questions.

"He's being compelled. Amethyst, where have you been?"

"Nope." He says, popping the 'p' as he gets closer to the two girls.

"What going on. Amethyst, what are you doing. What's wrong with Alaric?" Bonnie questions.

"Ok, ok. Do you want me to tell them, or would you like to have the honers Amethyst?" Klaus says, and I just look away.

"I'm not Alaric!"

"Klaus?" Elana says more as a whisper.

"Surprised," he says as he takes steps back to stand  me.

"No... No... it's not possible, " she whispers.

"Just relax Elana, you are not on my hit list tonight, but you are." He says, looking at Bonnie. He goes to attack her, but she uses her magic to push him into a wall.

He stands up and comes to my side and says, "Did I mention that I know a witch. And Amethyst, remember what we spoke about earlier. Do it!" He says the last part to the banshee without breaking eye contact with the two girls who are not far from him.

"You're gonna have to hit me a lot harder than that." He says to Bonnie.

Suddenly, she uses her magic to throw Klaus into the trophy cabinet, braking the glass.

The banshee takes in a deep breath and let's out a loud scream, making Bonnie and Elana hold their ears in an attempt to quieten the noise.

Hearing her name, the young girl stops and takes a breath.

"By all means fire away. If you kill this body, what's to stop me from choosing Jeremy as my next one." He says, struggling to get up.

"Run. Run, go." Bonnie says as they both leave.

I turn and help Klaus get to his feet, and we both walk to the counteen, and we hear the door that Bonnie just closed with her magic.

Hearing a pair of boots enter the room. The brunett looks up from where she is sitting next to Klaus, only to see Bonnie.

"What took you so long ?" Klaus questions while sitting on a chair with his feet up on the table and a knife in his hand.

Bonnie continues to enter, and Klaus says, "So do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?" He asks her like she is going to answer.

Within a second, klaus' hand brakes and her drops the knife he was holding. Swinging his legs off the table her puts his bones back into place. Then her looks at the girl who regretted being there, then at Bonnie.

"Ok, the hard way."

Bonnie gestgers her had towards Klaus and brakes his shoulder.

"Wouldn't want you to kill your favaret history teacher. Would you?" He says, popping his shoulder back place.

"It's what Alaric would want. He would want you to suffer first."

"Bonnie."she says worries while standing up. Bonnie lifts her hand to her nose and wipes away the blood.

"Is that all you got."

"Let's fined out." Bonnie says.

She starts to break Klaus' bones in his legs, so he drops to the floor. Suddenly, the paper starts blowing, and the light flickers and spark.

The young girls let's out a scream that not only makes Bonnie rise her hands to her head but she is throne across the counteen, but if anyone looked close enough you would be able to see sound waves.

Talking breaths, she young girl does it again. Allowing Klaus to try and stand, but he falls to the ground again.

Suddenly, Stefan and Elana appear at the door that Bonnie entered earlier. Using her magic, she locked the door as Elana yelled, "Bonnie!"

The witch continues, and lights spark and more blood streams from her nose. She looks over at the door at Elana and Stefan, and Klaus gives the young girl a look, and the banshee knows what she has to do.

Screaming one more time and moving the scream with her hands sending Bonnie's now lifeless body across the room. Looking at Stefan as he has his hands over his ears, she stops, and a single tear falls down her cheek.

Walking over to Klaus, who has stood up, they both disserpear.

---------

Entering the appartement after a silent ride back, both Klaus and Amethyst stand in the middle of the room.

Katherine comes out and looks at the pair and engulfs the young girl in a hug. Feeling safer in the vampires arms, the young girl starts to cry as Katherine conferts her.

After a night of crying, the young girl finally fell asleep for two hours, only to be woken up by two mail voices.

"I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Do hurry, I'm anxious to get out of this body. If you get hung up, call me, you know how impatient I am." The door closes.

Opening her eyes, the young girl sits up on the couch that she must have fallen asleep on. To see Katherine making coffee and Klaus by the door.

"Where is he going?" Katherine asks in a bored tone while holding the coffee she just made out for Klaus.

"To retreave me, so I can get out of this bad hair do." He steps behind her to the island by the kitchen.

"Are you sure that's such a good idea, Klaus?" She questions him.

"Well, the full moon is almost upon us, Amethyst and i killed the witch, I have the moon stone, and the doppelganger is waiting in the wing. Oh, I am ready to break this curse."

"And why would you do it here? There are so many people who would stop you." Katherine says.

"Because I have to. It's the birth place of the doppelganger."

"I didn't realise that was a requirement."

"Well, how could you. You pretrayed me and fled England before I could give you the details, Katerina. But I did find your birth place, murdered your family, so I guess we are cool."

He brushes his hand over her hair and plays with it behind her ear and says to Katherine, "Now let's just hope Elana isn't as stupid as you were." And with that, he walks away.

"She won't run. She'll die before she lets anyone she loves get hurt."

"That's exactly what I'm counting on. You don't leave until I tell you to." He compelled Katherine.

When he walks over to the young girl who has not long woken up, Alaric/Klaus meat eyes with her, then he says, "And as for you, try and get some rest. I know last night took a toll on you, physically and emotionally. So rest up. You will need all your strength. " He brushes a strand of hair behind her eat and lifts her chin up.

He gets a coat and leaves the two girls alone.

(A/N) I hope you are enjoying this book. Please vote and comment on what you think so far.xoxo

Love C.A.G xoxo