part 8

Later on, Amethyst, Tyler, and her dad go back to school for a carear event for Tyler. They are wandering around when Tyler walks off to the art booth, and Amethyst and her dad go to the sheriff. Not wanting to listen to the two, she walks over to Caraline. After a while, the two walk away and into a classroom to see Elana and Matt. They were talking and were quite close.

Caroline stops in her trackes, and Amethyst lightly squeezes her hand, and she does it back. Caroline walks away, out of the classroom.Unsure on what to do Amethyst goes after Caroline and stays with her for the rest of the night.

The two are looking at broadcast journalism when the sheriff comes over and the young brunette takes it as her cue to leave.

She goes outside to take a breath. Walking by the parking lot, she bumps into someone.

"Oh, im sorry... i didn't mean to -" she was cut off by a Males voice.

"It's ok. Amethyst, when did you come back?" He questions.

Looking up to see logan, Amethyst says, " About two weeks ago, not long. I haven't seen you in ages."

"Yeh, i know, could i show you something real quick?" He asks her.

She nodded and walked with him round the side of the school, where they were alone. Getting a bad feeling, she stops dead in her tracks. He notices this and turns to her and walks closer. Not realising, she starts to take steps back. Suddenly, was in front of her. Crap he is a vampire, she thought to herself.

Sharply turning, she comes face to face with him. Before she could react, he put his hand on the side of her head and smashed it onto a wall next to her. Falling to the ground, she growls in pain. On her hands and knees, she looks up at the vampires, but he looks at her eyes, and fear goes through him.

Crouching down to her leavel, he gently grabes her jaw and makes her look at him, and he says curious, "And what are you?"

"Someone who is going to kick your ass!" She confidently says. Screaming, she sends him flying backwords. He drops on the ground hard.

All of a sudden, a horrible pain was filed in her neck. She slowly starts to sway side to side, and she feels light-headed. Darkness consumes her.

---------

Becoming conscious again, Amethyst opens her eyes and looks around. Noticing she is in a car, she tries to sit up, but it is no use, she was too weak. Looking to see who else was in the car, she realises she is alone. Using her hearing, she hears two voices outside. It was the Sheriff and Damon.

The door opens, snapping her out of thought. She meats those icy blue eyes she has grown to admire so much. He wraps his arms around her to help her stand up.

"Hey, hey, what happened? Did he hurt you?" Damon asks the weak girl who can barely keep her eyes open.

Before he could get an answer, she passed out in his arms. The Sheriff thanks Damon and gets back in her car, then drives home to see her daughter. Damon vamp speeds to the bording house and walks up to his room.

Placing her on his bed, he bites into his wrist and puts it into her mouth. He listens to her heartbeak as it gets stronger. Taking his hand away, he leaves the young girl knowing she was going to be ok.

As he leaves, her eyes flutter open. Sitting up, she prushes her hand through her hair and makes her other hand touch her neck where Logan bit her. Feeling nothing there, she gets up off the bed. Almost falling, she holds onto the bed post for support.

Damon appeared and helped her up." Are you ok." He questions her, but she just noddes. Stairing at each other, Damon leans in, and their lips touch. Not pulling away, the kiss becomes more passionate.

"Are you sure you are ready?" Damon questions pulling away from the kiss.

"Yes," she wispers, and Damon grabes her hips and speeds them both to his bed.

He rippes her top off and places kisses down her neck. She ripped his shirt into two, and the two smile as their lips touch once more. Undoing his belt, she takes off his jeans, and he takes off her skirt easily.

He starts trailing kisses down her chest and stomach when he notices big scars. A confuced expression spreads on his fece. When she notices, she says "its ok the sacres have healed, dont let is destroy this moment. If you want to know about them, I'll tell you in the morning." The two start to get hot as the night goes on. Until they both fall asleep together.

----------

Amethyst's wakes up, and a small smile creeps onto her lips when all the amazing memories come back from earlier. She looks at the clock and it says 11:00pm. Turning around, she sees Damon isn't there. A smile goes to her lips as she gets out of bed with only her underwear on. She goes to the closet and gets changes. She lets her hair down in loose brown curls.

Leaving the room, she bumped into Elana, who looked like she was going to cry from sadness and anger."Ame, what are you doing here?" She questions.

"Oh,emmm, at the school Logan attacked me and put me in his car, then Damon found me and brought me here. Are you ok?" She asks.

"Emm, i just need to get out of hear, come on." With out time to object, Elana grabes her wrist and leads her outside and into her car. The young banshee was getting a serious case of deja voo. The two put their seatbelts on, and Elana started to drive away like a mad man.

Looking at Elana, Amethyst notices she doesn't have her neckless on. Clutching the side of the car, she says, "Elana. Where is your neckless?"

Earning a 'dont ask' look from Elana, Amethyst looks back at the road to see a man, and she yells "Elana look out!"

With that, Elana swerves the car, hitting the man. The car starts to role. Shattering the windows, the two girls are flung around like raggdolles in the car.

The car finally comes to a holt, Elana opens her eyes and coughs, and she looks at the man. He looked deformed when suddenly he breakes his arm into place and trys to get up. Elana looks at the young girl on the passenger side of the car to see she is unconscious. Trying to get her seatbelt off, she looks at the dark figure coming towards her, and she lest out a scared screem. The figure vamp speeds away.