part 41

Im really bored right now. Im sitting on the floor next to Rebekah and across the hallway is Tyler and Caroline, who are both temporarily dead.

I look up at Caroline. She rubes her neck, and Rebekah says, "we didn't have mobile telephones back in my day. It makes it a whole lot easier, i suppose." And she takes a selfie on Caroline's phone. I let out a little chuckle at Rebecca's behaviour.

"Where's Tyler." Caroline says as she starts to get up slightly.

"He's dead!"Rebekah tells her bluntly.

"Rebekah!" I say firmly.

She looks at me and then at Caroline. Then he says "ish"

Caroline roles over and sees my dead brother lying on the ground. She crawls over to him and starts to try and find a pulse.

"Think of it like he is having a nap. When he wakes up, he will be a hybrid." Rebekah, tell her.

I've had enough of this, so i get up and say, "ok, im going. I'll be with Nik if you need me." I start to walk away.

"Oh, come on, Thyst. Really." Rebekah says like I was being unreasonable.

"He's my brother Bekah." And with that, im no longer in their sight. I walk into the gym to see Nik crouched down to Elana, who is on the floor, and two dead bodies and Stephan standing above them.

"Back so soon, love. I thought you would have stayed with Rebekah."he says while standing up and turning to me.

"Yeh well, she's being a little too mean for my liking. So im hear." I inform him, and his face drops.

He said sternly and irritated "ill speek to her."

Stephan turns around, and Elana is now on her feet. I walk to Stephan and start to wipe the blood off from all around his mouth and his chin.

Rebecca comes storming in and yells, " Where is it. Where the bloody hell is, my neckless!"

Fed up, Nik replies, "What are you talking about?"

"She has my neckless." She says, paceing as she gives the phone to Nik, then stops next to him.

After a few moments, he finally breaks the silence and says, "Well, well, well, more lies."

"Where is it." Rebekah says through a clenched jaw.

I couldn't hear what Elana says due to a dreadful ringing sound im my ears. It gets louder and louder until i can't take it anymore. So i fall to my knees, clenching my head. I feel Stephan next to me and a gentle hand rubing circles on my back. Tears build im my eyes, and i let out my famous ear piercing screams.

I look up to see Nik next to me, and then my vision becomes clouded.

I hear bits and pices of the conversation, but it's not until i feel a gentle hand hold mine that my whole body goes back to normal.

I looked around to see Stephan with a pained look, and Elana had fear painted on her features. Nik is the one holding my hand, and the three of us are walking out of the gym.

-------------

Rebekah and I are in a science room with Tyler on the desk and Caroline standing next to me. Nik is off doing God knows what to God knows who. Tyler wakes up, and Caroline hugs him, and i just try my best to ignore them otherwise ill start to cry, and i know i wouldn't be able to stop.

Soon after, Nik comes in with a vile of blood. He gives it to Tyler and tells him to drink it. I'm scared he does so. He falls to the ground, yelping in pain when he looks up at Nik and I. His eyes are glowing gold.

Nik has a smirk on his face and looks to Rebekah, who is holding Caroline back. Then her face drops and becomes sad. Knowing exactly what is going to happen next, i quickly run out of the room, into the hallway, and towards the nearest exit. Im almost there when i abruptly stop because Nik is now standing in front of me with a sad expression.

I look over my shoulder to see Rebekah behined me. I let out a small screem and gestured to Nik as his body went flying into the door. I quickly turn to be face to face with Rebekah's sympathetic one. I light a fire ball in my hand and start to throw them at her until she is far enough away from me.

I feel two strong arms around my waist, but i gesture my hands, and he is throught into Rebekah, nocking them both over.

Suddenly, i feel my back hit a cold, hard surface. I look around to realise im now on the floor with Rebekah on top of me holding my shoulders firmly. A small wisper excapes her lips. "I am truly sorry, Amethyst. We both are."

With that, i look around to see Nik on his knees by my head. My eyes become watery. He bites into his wrist and forces it into my mouth. I struggle, but it's no use. The liquid goes down my throught. Rebekah gets off me, and Nik helps me to my feet.

I look him in the eyes, and a single tear slowly roles down my cherk as i lightly say, "Now, it's step 2."

With a gentle hand, Nik places his plam on the side of my face and wipes away my tears and wispers. "im sorry, Princess. It will all be over soon."

Im consumed buy darkness and memories...

Third person pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Klaus catches the young girls body before she even begins to fall. Lifting her into his protective arms, he walks over to his sister and says, "Can you take Thyst while i get the Döpliganger. And be careful. Dont let anything happen to her."

Rebekah is given the girls dead body and walks out of the school and is going to protect her with her life.

Not long after, Klaus comes out with an unconscious Elana and a vile of blood in his hand.

He passes it to Rebekah for Amethyst, and vampire speeds to the hospital.

As Klaus is fidling with the döpliganger, Rebekah has the young brunette on her lap while she fidles with her hair.

The young girl shoots up with a gasp for air and looks at her surroundings. Rebekah helps her stand, but the brunette falls to the ground, cluching her head.

Klaus comes over, and once he sees the scene, he drops to his knees to help the young brunette. He lifts up her face that is full of pain and notice there is blood falling down her face like tears, her nose is bleeding, and he moves her hair out of the way to see that blood is oozing out of her ears aswell.

She is breathing heavenly, and he brings her to his chest and shoust angrily. "If you do not stop this now. I WILL kill every last witch so they are an extinct race!"

Looking down to see the young girl, Klaus realises that the bleeding has stopped and she isn't shaking or crying in pain anymore.

Klause gives her Elana's blood, and she drinks it. Her eyes start to glow gold, and a relived expression forms on both Klaus' and Rebekah's faces