part 7

Feeling two people speaking, the young girl wakes up from her sleep. Getting out of bed, she walks out of the room, only to bump into Stefan.

"Oh, im sorry Stefan, i didnt mean-" she was cut off by Damon wrapping an arm around her.

"It's ok. Are you two, like a thing." He asked confuced.

She quickly says no and turns to Damon and says, "i am going to get changed and then go to the dance studio. So if you need me, I'll be there or at home."

She walks into Damon's bedroom, and the two boys watch her leave. Stefan looks at Damon with disappointment. "Damon, leave her out of this. She has nothing to do with any of this. She isn't like Caroline. She is not a toy!" Stefan defends her. He then walks away.

The young girl gets changes into a white tank top, a black skater skirt with shorts on underneath, and a red flannel on the top. Matched with a pair of black ancel boots. Finishing up, she gets her bag with her dance shoes in, water, and purses. Leaning the room and making her way downstairs, she is about to leave the house, but Stefan grabs her wrist gently.

"Hey, are you ok?" He sounds worried.

"Yep peachey, I've got to go, Stefan." She tries to turn, but he turns her to face him again.

"Just be careful with my brother, please. I dont want to see you get hurt, ok." He says concerne

"Ok, but he would never hurt me, Stefan. I know that for a fact. And no, he isn't feeding on my or compelling me before you ask. But I've got to go. If you or anyone needs me, I'll be at the studio." And with that, he lets her leave, and his gazzes doesnt brake from her until she is out of sight.

-----

A day goes by, and Amethys hasn't seen Damon or Stefan, and her mum and dad are making her start school early.

She woke up early because of it.  It was her first day at school, and she wanted to make an impression. She puts on her outfit, and she puts her black leather jacket over the top.

Walking down the stairs to see Tylor  with his beg and ready to go. The young girl gets her handbag and then walks out the door with her brother. They get in his car and drive to school. Nothing interesting happened during the ride over, just a little small talk.

Ariving at school, the two make their way in the building and to the main office. On the way, the young brunette got a lot of whistles and shouts. God, she hated school.

After getting her time tablets, she walks down the coridore to her first class. Suddenly she hits a chest, looking up she meats eyes with Jeremy. He still kinda looked like the loner kid.

"Hey, watch it dick!" Tyler says, puching Jeremy. He was going to say something, but the young girl stands in between the two and says, " Hey, T nock it off. Leave him alone."

With that, Tyler walks away in a tantrum like a 4 year old. "Im sorry about that he is a dick," she apologises.

"Amethyst, hey, how are you settling in?" He asks

"Im ok, but I've got to go." She says, suddenly she makes eyecontact with Caroline. All of a sudden, the blond rushes at the girl, engulphing her in a suffocating hug. "You made it?"

She nodded her head in agreement. She goes to her first class, which is art. Settling down, the class begins.

After a long 3 hours, it was brake. Not knowing where to go or who to hang with, she spotted her brother and Matt playing basketball. Aproaching them, she places her bag with theres. Walking over to them, she asks, " Hey, could i play?"

They give each other a look before Matt says "yeh sure, i remember when it was easy getting the ball off you."

"Well, Matt, it will be harder now we have grown up a bit."she says, dribeling the ball.

He comes at her, but she swiftly moves to the side, with the ball still bouncing on the ground. Tyles comes at her as well, but she moves away from him. Quickly shooting the ball, a pair of arms hold her arms down and lift her body off the ground. A childish giggle excapes her lips as she is still in the air. Putting her down on her feet again, they look at the hoop to see the ball she had. He had the throne made a perfect basket. A big, enpowering smile comes to her face, and she turns to see her brothers and Matt's shocked faces.

She catches Stefan and Elana, and she walkes over to them.

"Damons tracking them, i know. Look, i promised you the truth, and there is a lot to tell you. I just want you to be careful." Stephan worriedly said.

"When i saw you, i thought you were coming to say goodbye."Elana says.

"Not yet." They stare at each other for a minute, and when the brunette aproaches them, Elana leaves. "Hey, everything ok. I haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeh, it's fine, Damon has been asking about you." He says.

"Really. Well, he hasn't bothered to call, text, or come and say hi. So he can ask about me all he wants. I don't really want to see him right now." He noddes and walks away.

The rest of the day was boring, and she was in history, and the bell had just gone off to say it was the end of the day. The class stairts to leave when the teacher Alaric says "Amethyst could i speak to you please?" He asks.

She noddes and walks over to his desk. "Yeah."

"You're new, aren't you? And you are Tylers sister." He asks.

"Well, yes, i am new, but I've always lived in Mistic Falls. I just moved away for  some time. And he is my older brother, yes." She informs the teacher.

"Im sorry, but can i ask what you are?" He gaines a questionable look from her, so he continues."i know you are not a vampire, but you are something eles. Im sorry if you don't want to say it's ok."

"No, it's fine. Im a banshee. That is all i can say for now. I am not meant to say anything else." She gives him a small smile. " Sorry, my brother is waiting outside for me, I'll see you tomorrow, Alaric."

She says before running out of the school. Seeing Amethyst get into Tylers car, Alaric becomes suspicious of her.'That is all she could say for now.' The thought were racing through his head, and he watched them drive away.