part 28

Two days have passed by and Rose was getting worse. I knew she was dieing, but everyone else was so convinced that she would live. When the day was over she wasn't with us and sadness fills the air.

I try and let everyone process that she is gone but there is one person who is hurting but not showing it. Damon. I know he wants her back because he felt something for her but he needs to let her go.

Also there is a new pack of wolfs in town and i need to stay clear of them. Especially Jules.
Everyone is running around like headless chickens because of this stupic curs. Caroline and the girls are sleeping round at Caroline's.

Damon has a new toy and im, once again alone.

I walk down stairs to see Damon and Alaric talking. I walk in the room but when i see Damon holding a silver dagger, i turn on my heals and walk away. But before i can get any further his voive echoes "And where do you think you are going."

"Anywhere but hear." I reply while roling my eyes.

"Don't you be roling thoes beautiful brown eyes at me missy. You are coming with me. Sicce you are an all powerful Banshee werewolf, you are going to help me." He tells me.

I turn on my heels and reply. "Wow. About a week ago you wanted to keep me out of all of this. And now i suposively don't have a choice. Ok. Good luck with making me."

I turn to leave, only to bump into Damons chest. I look into his eyes and he does the same. We staire into eachother eyes until i look away and finally say "ok, you win im going to chang and ill be done in about half an hour." Then i walk upstairs to my room and get change.

(A/N:outfit at the top.)

Im ready and then i go downstairs and i see Damon waiting for me paitiantly in the parlour on the couch. He is stairing into thin air so i take this opportunity it surprise him. I walk over to him and sit on the end of the couch and then i fell into his lap.

He looks down at me with an amused smile on his lips. I just sigh and say "is this ok to go wherever we are going."

He looks me up and down and say "yes, you are perfect as always." Then he does that eyebrow thing.

"Hey, don't be all flirty with me, and do thet wearied eye thing when you have a perfectly healthy toy. What was her name again, thats right, Andy." I say to him.

"I know but you are no toy." He says.

And before a confuced look can even beging to go on my face i feel two arms around me. My body in the air. I close my eyes for a second, when i open them i notice im on his shoulder.

"Ok Damon, you have made your point. Can you put me down now?" I say trying to hide the giggles that try and excape my lips.

"Why, you love it." He replies and spinnes me around. And i can't help but laugh and giggle. We starts to walk and before i know it we are by his car. He places me down on the ground and a relived sigh comes through my lips. We get in the car and go to the Lockwoods. Yay home sweet home. I think, and there is sarcasum there.

We get there and i go in before Damon can stop me. I enter the room to see my mother and Elijah speaking. I go over and my mother stops the conversation and she engulfs me in a tight hug.

"Oh, Amethyst this is Elijah, Elijah this is my youngest child Amethyst." She introduces us. He puts his hand out for me to shake, hesitantly i do but to my surprise he gently lifts it and places a kind kiss on my knuckles.

We exchange smiles and then i feel a hand on my lower back. I turn my head slightly to see Damon.

"Elijah, i want you to meet Damon Salvator. His family is one of Mystic Fall's founding families." She say, getting excited slightly.

I chuckle slightly then say "im sorry, but this isnt my type of comversation, no offense. So im going to go. It was nice meeting you Elijah."

Before anyone could say anything i leave. I feel a paire of eyes burning my back as i walk away. I look over my shoulder to see Elijah looking at me still.

I wonder around the party until i finaly get bored so i go up to my room. I notice that same feeling from when Elijah was srairing at me.

Shrugging it off i enter my room, leaving the door open. I walk over to my cancers and flick through them. There are different piles all over my room. I go to my paints and put them in a bag. A gentle knock on wood brakes the silence. I look over my shoulder to see Elijah.

"Hi." I simply say.

"Hello, i would have thought you would be downstairs enjoying yourself" he asks.

"Well its not my kind of scene."

He walkes over to one of the piles of cancers and looks through them "wow you are very talented."

"Thank you." I say awkwardly.

"I noticed earlier that you heartbeat didnt rise drasticly when you saw me. Why is that?" He asks still looking at my art work.

"Well, I know if you wanted to do something you would have done it by now. And they say you are not a threat." I reply.

Confusion spreads across his face " They? They who. Wait can you hear the voices." He questions intreaged.

"Yeh. I thought all banshee's could." I say with confusion laced in my voice as I turn to face him.

"Well, when a Banshee,  such as yourself, hears the voices. It shows how powerful they are." He informs me.

"I'm sorry but I have to go. Damon is probably waiting for me." I say walking to the door.

"Oh, yes the Salvatore. Such an argagunt vampire." He says.

I walk out the room and try and find Damon. What the hell did he do to Elijah while my back was turned.