part 13

I wake up to Damon nudging me. A groan excapes me lips. "Come on, up you get."  Damon tugs the sheets. I think he put me to bed after i fell asleep. I dont know.
I feel coldness hit me, body, and i sight dramaticly. Hearing Damon chuckle, i am suddenly lifted off my bed.

Opening my eyes, i see i am on Damon's shoulder. I giggle and say, "ok, very funny, Damon. Now put me down."
He chuckels once more and spins around in circles. I laugh, and honestly, if it feels good, i haven't had fun i so long. He stops and puts me on the floor and says, "i think it is about time you go to school, you know the think you have to go to."he says.

I walk to my closet and pick an outfit out. Damon leaves, and i get changed(A/N outfit at the top). I get ready and let my hair down in my nateral curls. I see Stefan and catch a ride with him.

We get to school, and Stefan and I go to see Elana.

" Damon hasnt said a word to me. Every time i try, he shuts me down." Stefan says, leaning on the lockers.

"Do you think he is still trying to find Katherine?" Elana questions.

"I dont know. He waited 145 years trying to get into that toom. Only to fined out, she couldn't care less. It's gonna hurt, right." Stefan says.

"And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy." Elana says sarcastically.

"You have every reason to be upset with him."
Elana nodded.

"And the only one he is willing to talk to is Ame." He says and then changes the subject. "Have you found any more about your birth pairents."

"Isabelle, my vampire birth mother. Who is related to my vampire ancester, Katherine, who scrooed over your vampire brother. Nah. I haven't thought about it at all." She says sarcastically, again.

With a grin on his face, Stefan says, " im sorry about that."

"It would be nice if we could just get through one day with no vampire, no birth mother, or brother -"

"No vampires at all?" Stefan questions.

I look at my phone and says "im going to class. I'll see you later."  They both nod, and i walk away.

---------

The day goes past really quickly, and i can't say I've missed this. I got a text from Damon saying he was at the Grill, so i go there after school.

I see him at the bar, so i go over to him. Matts mom was flerting with Damon. I reach him and he says "hay, how was school."

"Dead, and boring."i bluntly replie.

Jenna comes over, and they have a conversation. I nudge Damon and tell him im going back to the boarding house and I'll have music on because i will be painting.

He noddes and kisses my forehead, then i walk out and go to the bording house.

----------------

I get to the boarding house and go to my room. I put music on through the speakers and started to paint.

Two hours go past, and i get restless. I step away from my art and go downstairs for a while.

I go to Damon's acohol cobnet and pour myself a drink. When i here two cars pull up, and the door open. I hear people speaking, so i pear around the corner to see Matt, Caroline, Elana, and stephan.

"I feel like I've been heard before. it's weird." Caraline says.

"Hay Ami." Caroline greets. "What are you doing here?" She asks.

I look at Stefan then say "its a long story, not really Double Date meterial."

She nodded, and Elana asks "do you want to watch a movie or something?"

"Whooo. Theys are great."Matt says, going over to Stefan's car collection.

"Yeh, it's a little hobby of mine."

"Ok, well, im going to let you guys finish your night. If you need me, I'll be in my room." I says, and Stefan nodded, so i leave and retreat to my room. I continue to paint.

When i finish, i take a step back and look at the painting. Damon is in it, and so is Stefan. There is a girl dead on the floor. I rush down and start to see Stefan and Damon in the parlour.

"Hey, are you ok?" Stefan asks.

"Emmm, not really, i was painting, and my um, Banshee side kinad kicked in, and i ended up painting you two and a girl who is a vampire, dead on the floor. And now i have this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach." I explain.

Suddenly, the window smashes, and a guy tackles Stefan. Damon gets up to help. The guy stabs Stefan with a large pice of glass. Damon pulls the guy away from Stefan,but they start hitting each other. I run over to Stephans and pull the glass out, but in doing so i slice my hand open and Damon automaticly looks at me and the guy uses this to an advantage and punches Damon in the face.

I can feel it healing but slowly. Stefan gets up, and so do i. A girl jumps through the window, and Stefan and i both look.

"Stefan, that's the girl i was speaking about." I state.

Stefan tries to attack her with punches and the big share of glass, but she is stronger. I see both of the Salvator boys losing, so i do what i do best. I scream, and the two intruders put their hands on their heads. Stoping, i see Stetan get thrown on a chair, braking it. He picks up a staped piece of wood, and he stabs her relatively.

She dies on the floor, and the guy is thrown by the window he comes through. Looking around, he notices this friend. Stetan holds my hand, and we walk over to Damon. He looks at us, then he vamp speeds out of the window he came in.

Stetan rubs where he is stebed, while Damon gently lifts up my hand and examines the cut. But to his surprise, there was just a small paper cut like a wound surrounded by blood.

"I remember them from 1864. They were i  the toom." Stetan tells us.

Damon pipes up "yeh about that..."

-------------

Stefan was on the phone with Elana, Domon was sorting out the fire and putting the dead body in while i just sat on the couch and thought about the preminition i had earlier and the painting.

Stefan comes off the phone and walks towards me and looks at Damon, who says, "Can you help me out a little bit?""

Stefan is now in front of me and says, "i think you should go to bed. You have had a long day." I nod and get off the couch and go to my room without hesitation. I get changes into an oversized shirt and get into bed when sleep consumes me.