part 31

Ive been traped in this apartment for a day now. Im really bord and i cant even leave because the stupid worlock spelled me in. My mind is racing with a thousand thoughts. I can't deal with this. Im traped in hear and Elijah hasn't been back since he brought me here, im worries about Tyler. I just can't even begin to comprehend what he is going through.

I have learned quite a bit to be fair, even though the warlord keeps doing spells and tests on me.

I know that im a Banshee and werewolf, but it wasn't suposed to be possible. Yet hear i am, the loophole. Also when Elijah made the deal with Elana i was involved in it. I still dont know how but i am. They keep saying the Klaus can't have me. But to be honest i dont want to be around a 1000 something year old murderous vampire, thank you.

Right now Dr Martin and Luka have went to meat Bonnie and Stephan. They probably don't even know where i am so I'm just waiting for someone to save me.

I hear them speeking about something outside the door and i am just lying on the couch without a care in the world. They come in and Dr Martin says "we will save her. But Elijah is the answer. Not Stephan and his friends, thoes people are our enemies. And they need to be dealt with."

"What are you going to kill them." Luka says getting my attention. I look at them to see what Dr Martin has to say.

"No. We are going to let Elijah do it." He says and tunes to walk away.  I look at luka and we both have concerted expressions on our faces. I get up and look fo Dr Martin who is now looking through the witch books.

I stand by the couch pacing back and forth listening to the worlocks talking about some witch berial spot. Its where one hundred witches were burned and they died. Suddenly, all at once the voices start screaming at me. I can't make out what they are saying. I clench my head and fall to my knees.

I feel someone next to me as im whimpering. A hand gently rubbes my shoulder. And when this happenes there is only one thing i can do to make it stop so i can understand what they are saying. I scream.

I finaly stop and the voices say where this place is and i look to my side to see both of the worlock's with their hands covering their ears.

They look at my with looks that are asking millions of questions. I let out a sigh and say "i know where the witches burial ground is." They look at me and Luka helps me up, then helps me sit on the couch.

--------

They are at a table doing a spell i honestly don't know. Im still a little drained from when i scream to get information from the voices, it takes a lot out of me.

I hear a sudden voice wispering 'look up'. So i do only to see Luka in flame's. I cant even begin to comprehend what to do. So im just standing there, frozen. I watch as his life leaves his body and its feels horrible.

Dr Martin is full of pain and guilt. I am just standing there. He moves once he realises his son is dead. He starts to pull things to the floor and i notice a picture of Elana.

Everything makes sence now, i am just standing at him in shock when he looks at me. I have a bad feeling about this now. Like really bad. He raises his hand to me and wispers something.

After he starts to do a spell i feel light headed and dizzy. I realised ive started to sway, when all of a sudden i fall to the ground. My eyes are looking at the closed door before they tiredly shut.

--------

I hear someone calling my name and i slowly come to. I open my eyes to be met with Stephans. He looks concerned. "Hay, is this where you have been."

"Yeh, Elijah kinda grabed me then brought me hear. And ive been spelled in ever since. But on the plus side i know where the witch burial ground is." I say standing up with Stephan by my side, making sure I don't fall.

We leave but as soon as Stephan goes past the threshold i come to an abrupt stop. I place my hands in the invisible barrier and look at Stephan, who is looking at me with sad eyes.

"I told you i am spelled in. I can't leave. Just go and help Elana. You can come back for me later. She needs you more right now." I tell him. He noddes and hesitantly runnes of to help Elana.

Later on I'm pacing back and forth through the apartment. When a voice says "i thought i told you to stay in your room."

I quickly turn around to see Damon standing by the door. I give him a small smile and say "yeh, well in my defence i was taken from my room." I say sheepishly.

"Has the spell been lifted." I ask.

"Something like that. Come on lets go home." He says and i go to he door. I put my hand out and the barrier wasn't there. I walk out and we make our was back to the bording house.

We were almost there and we had been walking in silence so far so i say "i know where the manicure was. The voices told me. It was a bit painful."

He looks at me they says "are you ok."

"Yeh nothing that i can't handle. And all of theys kidnappings are actually making me stronger. In a way. But if i had a choice i would rather not get taken, tortured or held hostage every few days."

"I know. I think it would be safer for you if we keep you in the loop and you actually help. Only because we know where you are and like you said you are more stronger now. So are you up to it." He says.

"Yeh, why not  it can't be any worse then all the stuff that has happened so far. Can it." I say.

We arive at the bording house and i go to my room and start to change. Im in my short shorts and i take my top of when there was a knock at my door. "Hay, its Katherine, can i come in?" She asks.

I put my sports bra on and go over to the door confused. I thought she was in the tomb. I open it to see the one and only Katherine standing there.

I move aside and she walks in. "How are you doing with all of this?" She asks me.

"Im ok, i guess just anoyed with everyone treating my like a prize just because im a Banshee and a werewolf."i say anoyed.

I sit on my bed and she follows and does the same. Then we spent the rest of the night catching up and speaking.

Eventually we both fall asleep.