Chapter 7

Olivia:

"The pirates of the Caribbean ride is still my favorite" Cheyenne said to her friends as we walked away from the ride.

We had been at the park for a while now. Making sure to go on each ride at least once. Some of them we even got wet on, thankfully Shayne remembered to bring towels.

"I'm a sucker for splash mountain still" Emma said as they walked towards the bathroom.

"No way it's all about.." Chloe began to say as their voices trailed away while they went into the bathroom. Shayne and I stood outside to wait for them.

"I hust want to say thanks again for taking time off and taking our daughter to her first theme park" I said to Shayne squeezing his hand with mine.

"Anything for my girls" He said giving me a quick kiss.

Just then Chloe, Emma and Cheyenne came out of the bathroom laughing loudly. Shayne and I gave them a quizzical look. After they finally calmed down, Cheyenne explained what was so funny.

"Some lady just tried to trap me in the bathroom with a river of shit" She said.

Shayne and I couldn't help but laugh as she explained more.

"Well at least you survived" I said teasing.

Cheyenne rolled her eyes as the other girls laughed. After we were all set, we headed towards the middle of thw park to rest end get some food.

"I'm gonna go find us some churros and funnel cake" Shayne said walking off.

The girls and I went to sit down at a table and wait for Shayne to return.

"Olivia, Cheyenne, is that you?" A voice said.

I looked and saw Damien, an old friend, walking toward us.

"Oh, Hey Damien!" I said.

"Uncle Damien!" Cheyenne said smiling.

Damien fave me a hug and then Cheyenne before saying hi to Cheyenne's friends.

"I didn't know you'd be here" I said suprised.

"We'll funny story-" He began.

"Aunt Boze?" Cheyenne said suddenly interrupting us.

Behind Damien was me and Shayne's old friend and coworker Ericka or as Shayne and I usually called her Boze. Both her and Damien's face reddened a little bit. It took me a couple seconds to gather what was going on just as Shayne came back.

"Looks like I didn't buy enough food" Shayne said chuckling.

Shayne gave the food to the girls to keep them occupied while the adults talked.

"We ran into each downtown in LA last month and caught up about what we've been doing since we left smosh" Damien said.

"Yeah we kinda just clicked and decided to try this thing out" Boze explained.

"I always thought something could happen between you two back then but then Boze left smosh" Shayne said grinning.

"Well I think you guys are cute" I said.

"Yeah we didn't expect to see you guys here but it was nice to catch up" Damien said patting Shayne on the shoulder.

"Dad we're going on Space Mountain right?" Cheyenne piped up interrupting the conversation.

"Of course" Shayne said smiling.

"Well I think thats our cue to leave" Boze said chuckling.

"You sure? You guys could always tag along with us" I offered.

"Thats okay, I don't wanna intrude on your family vacation plus Boze and I have to get going anyway" Damien said.

"Well it was nice to see you guys" Shayne said giving them a hug.

"Yeah I'll be sure to invite you guys over for dinner soon" I said saying my goodbyes as well.

"Will do" Boze said smiling.

After Boze and Damien left, we threw away the trash and headed towards Space mountain.

Time skip...

"They're all asleep" Shayne whispered to me as I was driving.

I looked in the mirror and saw Cheyenne, Emma and Chloe with the eyea closed and snoring faces in the backseat of the car. They all lpoked so cute sleeping with their heads on each others shoulders. It stirred a good feeling in my body.

"Have you ever thought about having another kid?" I blurted out.

Shayne looked at me with an unreadable face.

"I Uh- I don't know" He said.

"It's ok we dont have to" I said feeling a bit disappointed.

I guess Shayne could sense my disappointment because he grabbed my free hand with his and intertwined our fingers.

"It's not that I don't want to, I just haven't thought about it" He confessed.

"Don't worry about it" I reassured him.

"Hey" He said.

I glanced at him while we were at a red light.

"We can talk about it when we get home if it's something you really want" Shayne said offering a smile.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course" He said placing a kiss on my hand.

I mouthed a thank you before getting ready to drive again as the light turned green. Shayne was always reasonable when it came to things I wanted. Always willing to hear me out and give advice. It's one of the reasons I married him.

"Are we almost there yet?" A half awake Cheyenne asked.

"Almost, go back to sleep" Shayne said gently to her.

Cheyenne attempted to nod but her head slowly fell back onto Chloe's shoulder as her eyes and shut again. I gave Shayne's hand a quick squeeze while we continued the drive to home.