Chapter 1-Murder?

Mike stared out the window of the classroom waiting for the bell to ring. He glanced at the clock which read 2:54, only one more minute, he thought.

Once the bell sounded he hurriedly picked up his things and rushed out into the hall.

Mike walked the halls of the high school making his way to his locker. The school day had just ended and he was going to meet up with Nugget, Lily, and Billy, for an after school cafe meeting.

"Hello friend," Nugget said running up behind Mike.

"Oh uh, hey Nugget," Mike answered turning down another corridor, Nugget following him.

"Are you ready to see they others?" Nugget asked with a slight lisp.

"Yeah it's been a while since I've seen Lily, I don't have any classes with her," Mike answered reaching his locker and start putting in the combination.

"Ahh Yes, the pretty Lily," Nugget sighed, leaning on the wall of lockers.

"It's been like 10 years, you need to tell her," Mike laughed as he grabbed his blue and black striped backpack. He swung his bag over his shoulder and started walking with Nugget to his locker.

"Nugget doesn't think he can do that, to scary," Nugget said, walking slightly faster.

"Alright, Well you'll have to before we graduate."

Mike and Nugget eventually reached his locker, Nugget started putting the combination in while making some small talk with Mike.

"How was your day friend?" Nugget asked, again with a slight lisp.

"Eh, not good not bad," Mike said, "you?"

"Also not bad, friend," Nugget answered, putting his books in orange backpack.

Nugget slung the bag over his shoulder and the two boys started walking again.

"Anyway, did you hear about what happened at the Kindergarten?" Mike asked, breaking the silence as the two friends walked out of the school.

"No, what happened?" Nugget asked.

"Well apparently, do you remember that 6th grade hall monitor?" He nodded. "Well I guess he was found dead a few days ago," Mike finished.

Nugget looked at him in shock, "what was he doing there?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, he already graduated high school a few years ago. I think I heard he was visiting Mrs. Applegate," Mike continued putting a finger to his chin.

"That's scary," Nugget said, "do you know how?"

"No, all the police said was he was found dead where he would normal patrol the hall. Remember, next to the bathrooms?"

All Nugget did was nod, he couldn't think of anything to say.

"Well, on that note, let's meet Billy and Lily shall we?" Mike asked, picking up the pace to the cafe.

"Nugget agrees,"

———————————————————-
This is an extremely short chapter! It's fine I'll be better, next chapter. Have a good day! <3