Chapter 2-Cafe get together

Mike and Nugget rounded the corner of the side walk.

"So you have any classes with Lily or Billy?" Mike asked, not remembering.

"Nugget has two classes with Billy but none with Lily," Nugget answered slightly slurring his words together.

The two boys reached the cafe and opened the door. They headed straight to the back of the coffee shop, where they would normally sit.
A high desk with stools as the seats.

"Huh, guess Billy and Lily aren't here yet," Mike said, setting his backpack down on the top the counter.

"That is most definitely odd," Nugget said putting a finger to his chin, "they are usually never late."

Nugget put down his backpack and sat down on one of the stools, Mike following his actions.

"Should we wait to order?" Nugget asked.

"Well last time it was Lily's turn to pay so now it's mine," Mike said, "so yeah if you want to, go a head."

Nugget stood up to start walking over to the front counter when someone called his name.

"Nugget! Mike!" A female voice yelled the two boys turned to the noise. There in the doorway of the cafe stood Lily and her brother.

Lily was wearing a light blue sleeveless dress that went down to her knees with small dark blue flower patterns. She had her long dark blue hair tied in two low pigtails, and her signature pink flower tucked nicely in her hair. She had a blue backpack on her shoulder and what looked to be a black jacket folded over her arm.

Her brother Billy following close behind. He wore a black plaid shirt and a gray undershirt. Blue jeans with holes in the knees and black running shoes.

Mike looked at Nugget who's face was now a tomato upon seeing Lily, and honestly, Mike could admit she did look really pretty.

"Hey guys!" Lily called running up to there table.

"Hi Lily," Mike said easily.

"H-Hey L-Lily," Nugget stuttered.

"Good to see you guys it's been a while," Billy said placing his and Lily's backpacks on the stools next to Mike's.

"Yeah Good to see you to," Mike said.

"Have you guys already ordered?" Lily asked.

"Nope we were waiting for you guys," Mike answered, since Nugget was still the color of an apple.

"Well thanks," Lily smiled, and walked up to the front, Billy and Mike following her.

"The pretty Lily," Nugget mumbled.

Time Skip—— whoop!

The four friends happily ate their cookies and drank there smoothies Billy being the only one who actually got food.

"Well, Well, Well, look to we have here," a voice came from behind them. They all turned around to see, Cindy.

She wore all pink, a light pink sleeveless shirt with a heart on it, the neckline was very low. She had a pink knee length skirt and black heels.

"Hi Cindy," Lily said suddenly putting her head down.

"Huh, didn't think I'd see you nerds here," she smirked.

"Go away, Cindy," Billy said standing in front of his sister.

"Oh you think your really tough, don't you?" Cindy said laughing.

"Cindy, please," Lily whispered, trying to reason with the blonde.

"You know I never recall doing anything you've said in the past, so why should I now?" Cindy asked.

She then picked up Lily's smoothie and took one gulp of the drink.

"You know this awful," she remarked, dumping the whole drink on Lily's head. Lily tried to hide her tears.

Lily put her hands up trying to contain it so none of the smoothie fell on the floor. Cindy laughed one more time before leaving with a hair flip.

"Lily!" Mike said, grabbing some napkins and trying to help her contain the drink.

It had already gotten all over her dress and her hair. The guys tried to help clean it up but every time they tried whipping off her dress or off the table it just smeared the dark pink liquid more.

Lily finally gave up trying and ran for the bathroom, tears slowly running down her face.

"I've said it before I'll say it again; I absolutely hate Cindy," Billy said sitting back down on the stool.

"I agree" Mike said picking up all the smoothie soaked napkins and walking towards the trash.

"The poor pretty Lily," Nugget said hanging his head low.

"I'm going to go check on Lil' you guys can head home," Billy said making his way to the bathrooms.

"Ok, bye Billy!" Mike called after the black haired boy.

"I suppose Nugget will start to walk home then," Nugget said throwing his backpack onto his shoulder. He walked out the cafe door and out onto the sidewalk.

"Bye," Mike said, though it was to late. He picked up his backpack and swing it onto his shoulder.

"I wonder if mom's home yet," Mike wondered aloud.

He then started the trek home.

———————————————————
I hate seeing Lily so upset! Yet I guess I'm the one whose writing it
I-I