Chapter 10- Divided

Mike heard the yelling before he saw his friends. Or it was more Jerome yelling and Lily cowering behind her brother, Billy yelling back at Jerome.

"This whole mess is her fault!" Jerome said.

"How could you possibly come to a conclusion like that?!" Billy yelled back, Lily was gripping tighter and tighter to his jacket.

"She always had a grudge against my Dad 'cause she was trying to find your sorry butt!" Jerome said pointing a finger at Lily then at her brother.

"She did it to save me from the messed up experiments he was doing!" Billy said, "after she saved me she let go of that grudge of course she was still mad but she'd never kill for it!"

"Guys!" Mike cried over the two yelling, for a few uncomfortable seconds it was deathly silent.

"I didn't to it, Mike," Lily squeaked.

"And I believe you," Mike started, "we need to calm down and take in everything's that's happened. We've already lost to much and I don't want to lose anyone else." Jerome huffed and walked about 20 feet away from the main group, furthest from Lily he could without putting himself at risk.

"Yeah Mikes right," Monty spoke, "we need to assess the situation and find the best course of action."

"Why don't we like, break a window or something?" Buggs said, he smacked a fist into his other open palm.

"No good," Monty stated, "Nugget and I already did a search around the windows and classrooms, most of which are locked."

"Wait, you guys went off without telling us?" Mike said, looking at Nugget for an explanation.

"Nugget is sorry friend, he just didn't want to wait till you had returned."

"I mean I guess it's fine if you're safe but don't make a habit out of it," Mike said.

"Maybe we should try to figure out who's doin' all this," The Janitor said, leaning against a wall.

"Yeah deducing who the villain is will get us further to the solution to this issue," Monty said.

"Alright lets put together the clues," Billy started, "first, this guy knows all of us. Second, he has a grudge against all of us."

"But we're the only people who knew all of us and Nugget and Monty did a search around the school and saw no one, so that means it's only us in the school," Mike said, "I think you can guess where I'm going with this but I think it's be one of us."
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I am so so sorry I just keep forgetting, and I know this ones pretty short but I'm going to hopefully have another longer chapter out later this week maybe even in an hour or so.. I'm really board so I'm taking this time😅

What's your guys's favorite show/anime? Mines probably Mob Psycho 100 or My Hero Academia!