Chapter 13- No Way

Mike leading, Nugget behind him, then Lily, the Janitor and Billy, walked down the long dark hallway and into a big spacious room, there was nothing in the room other then a door at the other end. Nothing else.

"Ok great what do we do now?" The Janitor said.

"Nugget supposes the best course of action would be to wait," Nugget said leaning against the wall.

"Yeah I guess not much we can do until the guy gets here," Mike said.

Suddenly a stifled scream excited from around the room, Lily, Mike and Nugget turned to the sound, The Janitor fell onto the floor with blood seeping onto the back of his jacket. The last one to come into the room just inches behind him.

Billy.

Holding a large knife.

"Well, that wasn't how I planned to take care of you, you old geezer," Billy said with a sickening face.

No one said anything, the three kids where in shock to what happened.

"No way...." Mike started, "It was- This whole time, it was....you?"

"No!" Lily said, "Billy please tell me you didn't do this!" Lily's eyes began to swell with tears.

"I won't believe that you did all this!" She continued to cry, until her legs gave out and she crumbled to the floor.

No one said anything, the only sound for a few moments was Lily's sobs.

"Listen Sister," Billy began, "I didn't want to hurt any of you three I'm glad you stayed out of my traps way and you all survived, to bad the old man survived this long with us though."

Mike couldn't believe this ears, Billy killed his classmates, his friends but he didn't seem guilty at all.

"Why would you do something like this!" Mike yelled at him, the realization of everything that had happed came flooding back and he was suddenly extremely angry.

Nugget stepped quietly to Lily's side he bent down and started to rub her back in hopes to help. His eyes never leaving Billy.

"Well, I wanted to get revenge on them for everything these brats, for all the pain they put my little sister through."

"Yes, they hurt Lily," Mike said, "We're all aware of that, but killing people I'd not the right way to get back at someone,

You could have told the principal or a teacher about Cindy's Bullying the same goes for Buggs-"

"Don't you think I tried!" Billy screamed, "You tried talking to a teacher about Buggs yourself didn't you? How'd that work out?"

"They didn't care!" Billy yelled, "no one would have done anything if I didn't step in and this was the best way I could think of to get rid of them for good!"

"Killing! Murder is the only way you could think of to fix a bully problem?!" Mike asked, furious.

"Not to mention the time I spent under the basement as a science project," Billy said, thinking of t he time he'd spent in the basement in the glass casing.

"I wanted revenge on everyone!" Billy screamed, "the whole stupid school, the principal and the Janitor were murdering children long before we were ever born."

"That May be true but turn them into the police," Mike protested, "don't just turn to murder,"

"Whatever it didn't matter now what's done is done and everyone is gone other then you three," Billy said with a creepy smirk on his face, "I really didn't want to hurt you, this was all for you three."

"Billy," Mike started, "Take a look at Lily," Lily was clenching onto Nuggets jacket her eyes puffy and red from crying and her eyes tiny dots. She was terrified. Nugget was scowling so hard at Billy, if looks could kill, he'd be dead four times over.

"She is terrified of her big brother," Mike said, "she dos-"

"Don't speak for her!" Billy said, "Lily what do you think? Is it going to be better now that everyone who caused you so much pain is gone?"

Lily didn't say a word, which was understandable, she did just see her brother stab someone in the back.

"No," she finally squeaked, "Billy this is horrible, I would be fine with the bullying if only you didn't turn out this way."

"Lily," Billy said, "but it's better now no one can hurt you," He took a step forward and she stumbled back wriggling out of Nuggets arms. Nugget stood up and walked toward him.

"The pretty Lily is clearly scared of you I would stay away from her," He said darkly.

"She's my little sister, you can't tell me to stay away from her!" Billy said, he raised the knife in his hand, which still had blood on if from it's previous target. He stabbed down at Nugget, he sidestepped and got out of the way in time.

Billy quickly moved to an uppercut slice with the knife, but Mike nocked him to the side and threw him off balance. Billy recovered and moved onto Mike furiously slashing, he got in a few hits and Mike started to bleed from multiple cuts.

Mike tried dodging as much as he could but I was not use, Billy was persistent he didn't stop until he cut Mike across the arm, Mike grimaced and tooled over onto the floor. Billy's next target was Nugget.

She couldn't just sit there. Lily jumped up and ran towards her brother she jumped in a little past Nugget, the blade cut up her forearm. It hurt, but she endured. Lily grabbed Billy's wrist and the back of his neck pushing him to the ground. He landed with a hard thump, the knife nicked out of his hands and onto the floor a few feet away.

Billy was weaponless and held to the ground. He growled and started thrashing out at his sister trying to get her to free him. But she held her ground and didn't let him move and inch.

Nugget took the opportunity to mock the knife further away from Billy then he ran outside the door, breathing in grease air as he ran. Immediately pulled out his phone, he had connection again, and called the police.

——
It took about 10 minutes for the police to get to the school and arrest Billy, an ambulance came and took Lily and Mike to a hospital, Nugget suggested they take the janitor but he'd already passed by the time the ambulance got there.

Nugget rode in the ambulance with them until they g out to the hospital, then Nugget played the waiting game.
———————————————
Hiya!! I hope you liked this one! There will be one more chapter, an aftermath kind of chapter, and I have a question would you guys like to ask me questions about the book? Have an amazing day!!