Chapter 4-Others

Mike was walking down the street with his backpack slumped on his back. He was going back to the old kindergarten, with the recent hall monitor incident he didn't want to take any chances.

"Mike!"

He turned around to see Lily and Billy running up to him. Lily was in a blue knee length dress with a white plaid jacket over top, her long hair done into two braids. Billy had a gray hoodie on and ripped black jeans, his hair was a mess.

"Where are you going, it's the middle of the night," Lily asked just as she reached him.

"I could ask you to the same thing," Mike said, he wasn't sure if he wanted to tell them about the note. If they weren't in danger he didn't want to put them into it.

"Well, we got a letter. It said that all would be explained if we came back to the Kindergarten at 10 PM tonight," Lily hesitantly explained.

"Yeah, I got the same thing," Mike said scratching the back of his head.

This is all so strange.

The three of them all walked the rest of the way to the Kindergarten in silence. No one knew what was going to happen so no one wanted to speak first.

After a long unwanted silence, they reached the kindergarten gates.

"This is bringing back a lot of unwanted memories," Mike mumbled.

"Yeah," Lily said not fully paying attention. The kindergarten wasn't in great shape, the walls had a few cracks in it and the grass was over grown.

"Man, looks like the janitor really gave up," Billy said running a hand through his dark hair. "I can't believe this place is still open."

"Yeah me neither," Lily agreed still slightly out of it.

The three teenagers wandered around some more and finally started for the stairs. Mike could tell Lily was the most scared out of all of us.

She stays behind her brother almost the entire time. Once they got in the doors they all stared wide-eyed.

"Students?"

////////////////////////////////////////////
Sorry it's been a while, my life kinda sucks right now. This chpt. is really short, I know.

Anyway! I have a question, who is your favorite Kindergarten character?

Mines Lily!