Chapter 4 : The White Fang

Marss packed his belongings into the multiple suit cases next to him. Orias' words from before had been implanted into his mind, refusing to leave. 

"The Red Lightning Clan have declared war on the four kingdoms, starting with Vale. Their emissaries were here to announce the war when they began attacking. Ruby was with me when their attack began. She's safe." 

Marss then sipped the suit case shut before the picture of Yang standing wounded in front of him came to his mind. His fist clenched at the image. 

Maybe it was better to focus on Orias' words. 

---

Yang slowly opened her eyes, her lilac pupils landing on the ceiling above her. She sat up, stretching her arms around and yawning. Her blonde hair was a mess from sleeping, however Lissanna had told her it would release the soreness of her bones. 

It didn't help much. 

---

Tai Yang Xiao Long stood up from his seat at the war table. The two guests that had been escorted into the war room had surprised him. The five generals sitting on either side of the war table also jumped from their seats as they too noticed the strong presence. 

"Gentlemen." Adam Taurus said, nodding to the generals. 

"Adam." Tai said, a cautious look in his eyes. "Why are you here?" 

"It is the White Fang's understanding that the Red Lightning Clan has declared war against the Kingdom of Vale, correct?" Adam said, looking to Tai. 

"They have just declared war yesterday. No official announcement has been made. How did you find out?" Tai responded. 

"We have our ways." Adam calmly replied. Leonard Orias suddenly drew his sword from the shadows that appeared next to him, a move that shocked Tai.

"I suggest you tell your comrade to return to her original position." Orias commanded, earning a scoff from Adam. 

"Blake, it's fine. Stand down." Adam said as Blake's clone which had been standing behind him suddenly shattered. Blake appeared at the end of the war table, opposite Tai. Her eyes were staring down at the war table, the holographic presentation revealing all of the information regarding the Red Lightning Clan's generals. Many of King Tai's generals were shocked. None of them had noticed her use her semblance. 

"This is all... outdated." Blake pointed out after reading much of the information. Her eyes suddenly looked up to King Tai's. 

"Care to explain yourself, Faunus?" The general closest to Adam, General Jake Peralta, demanded. 

"As the second in line for the throne of the White Fang, I, Prince Adam Taurus, would like to propose a partnership between the kingdom of Vale and the White Fang." Adam said, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Interesting. However, if you're anything like your father, I assume you have an ulterior motive?"  Tai asked, sitting back down in his chair and placing his chin on his palm with his elbow on the table. 

"My father would never agree to such an agreement." Adam said blatantly. Blake's ears perked up at this, her eyes widening as she turned around to face him. It was obvious that she was not told this. Adam seemed to ignore her questioning gaze. The general that sat next to General Peralta, General Amy Santiago, spoke up. 

"Are you suggesting that we plan a coup with the motive to place you in power?" Adam smirked at her question. 

"Your party was the one  to propose the idea." Adam said as he walked towards the table. The generals placed their hands on their weapons in response. Adam placed a phone on the table before turning to Blake and motioning toward the doors.