[1]

Jungkook had ignored the message from the person he preferred to call stranger. It had been a three days since he saw the message and it lingered in his mind.

He was now sitting opposite Yoongi and Jimin in a small coffee shop, he had told them nothing about anything.
Nothing about the message.
Nothing about the modeling.

But how would they act, they were the most angry at Taehyung. Yoongi never truly trusted him, but saw the way Jungkook felt towards him, so made sure to ignore it.

"So, I have this friend from work, his name's Wonho, he's super fit." Jimin leaned over his coffee giving Jungkook a mischievous grin, the younger rolled his eyes. "Trust me Kookie, I showed him your insta and he was like dead interested!! So, shall I give you his number."
"Jimin I've already told you I'm not interested." Jungkook sighed and sipped at his blue cup he held with both hands.
"Oh come on Jungkook, are you still not over Taehyung?" Jimin said a little harsher than he intended.

Yoongi looked at his boyfriend in shock, Jimin, realising what he said, slapped his hand across his mouth.
Jungkook put his mug down calmly.
No eye contact was made, he kept his eyes on the table.
He took in some air,preparing for this confusing situation he was about to tell

"I logged into Instagram, cause my dad wants me to model for the companies advertisement."
Jimin clapped his hands with a grin, thinking Jungkook chose to lighten the conversation.
"How exciting!!"

"The advertisement is for the Neon and Kim friendship."

The two deadpanned, eyes basically popping out of their skulls.

"I need to model with Taehyung." Jungkook's face fell, he suddenly couldn't lift his gaze from the table, the prickling to his eyes he knew far too well began and he tried his best to stop it.
"What the fuck why would your parents do that!!" Jimin now snapped. Jungkook now had salty drops falling down half way down his cheeks and then onto the table.

"T-they don't know."
Yoongi spat out his coffee.
"You never told your parents??'
Jungkook shook his head.
"Fucking hell Jungkook." Yoongi slammed his hands on the table and Jimin let out a loud 'What??', earning them a lot of attention from other tables.

"Would you mind not causing a commotion in my café please."
The three looked up too see Bambam, standing with his arms folded over his chest.

"Sorry Bam." Jungkook said, giving a small wave-like hand gesture.

"What the hell are you going to do?"Yoongi asked in a quieter tone, leaning closer to the youngest.
Jungkook shrugged, an obvious 'I have absolutely no clue.'

"Get with Wonho." Jimin said.

"What?"

"He'll get jealous." He added.

"No he- Jimin he left for a reason, he most probably lost all his feelings for me. And I have too so who gives a shit." Jungkook said brows furrowed. Jimin rolled his eyes and pushed hair out of his own face.

"If you're over him, get with Wonho." He said with a sassy click of his tongue. Yoongi looked at him with a smirk, Jimin's sassy side was incredibly attractive to him.

"I'll think about it right now I have to go to work." Jungkook said sitting up and grabbing his jacket, his two friends stood up and hugged him.
"Will we see you before Friday or not?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook paused a second, trying to remember his schedule.
"I don't think so.." he said into Yoongi's shoulder, the elder nodded. He went on to hug Jimin.
"I'm really busy having to organise the party and avoiding this modelling thing." The two laughed.
"Good luck with that."