[9]

Jungkook was sat in Seokjin and Namjoon's bar, before opening time so it was completely empty.

He hadn't seen the couple since the Jeon Ball which was a few weeks ago, now.

"Oh I met up with Chanyeol yesterday! Baekhyun was at work saddly, but it was nice catching up, we're all so busy at the moment." Jungkook nodded, sipping at his coffee. "He felt really bad for what happened with Taehyung, by the way."

"Why? He didn't make Taehyung sleep with me." Jungkook said with a chuckle.

"Yes but he and Hoseok convinced him to go!!"

"Oh, well, it's chill, we work together, it was bound to happen."Jungkook nodded once again.

"Oh you have no idea how angry I am at him-"

"Jin it's fine."

"No it's not, he was a fuckboy and he fucked you over. I can't forgive him, he ever comes close to you other than for work, Seokjin will deal with the fucker."

Jungkook smiled awkwardly with and equally awkward nod.

"Anyway, Jimin told me you've been getting to know that model, Wonho?" Jin smirked leaning his head in his hands.

"Uhm yeah, he's cool I guess.."

"COOL??? YOU GUESS??" Jin almost spat out his water, luckily Jungkook wasn't getting showered this time. "You do realise how perfect Wonho is?? He's like- perfect???"

Jungkook nodded.

"Yes, but that's exactly it, he's too perfect. Taehyung acted confident but when it came to it would get shy. Taehyung is pretty well built but not- not Wonho.. Taehyung-"

"Taehyung was a jerk Kookie."

"I-i'm sure he has a valid reason." Jungkook muttered staring down at his now empty cup.

"No Jungkook. He hurt you. He was supposed to love you. You don't forgive, you don't question anything. If he's hurting then it's a taste of his own medicine." Seokjin slammed his hands on the table, his eyebrows were furrowed, he was not a happy bunny.

Seokjin is and incredibly accepting, friendly, forgiving and kind man, but you mess with someone dear to him, the forgiveness is all gone.

"I- I know Tae better than you Jin! I'll decide whether or not he's forgiven, that is if he tells me while we're working together. After that I'm done with, probably." Jungkook now looked up at Seokjin with an angry/determined pout.

His friend simply nodded, a little shocked.

"Just- try not to get hurt again."

//

Jungkook had seen Seokjin two days ago.
The day after that he had a photoshoot with Taehyung.

And he had spent the night Taehyung's after.

That morning he had woken up with Taehyung's arms wrapped around him.

Again.

He had rushed out, making sure not to wake his ex up, and went to work.

But he was now going to see Taehyung again, they had yet another photoshoot together.

"Hey Kooks."

Jungkook turned around and there stood Taehyung himself, wearing his usual expensive looking clothes, his blue hair fading and turning to green.

"Oh, hey Tae, how are you?" Jungkook asked with a smile, as the other grew closer the same smile on his lips.

"I'm good, you know you could have stayed longer this morning."
Jungkook shook his head.

"Nah, I had work." Taehyung placed one hand on the other's waist, leaning down to peck his lips.

"I'm getting coffee, you want a caramel latte?" Jungkook nodded with a sweet grin.

" You know me well, I'll tell the others you'll be a little late!"

They both walked their separate ways.

And they both suddenly realised.

How, that peck seemed like such a normal thing, it felt like a normal thing.
But it wasn't, it shouldn't.

That short moment stained their memory for the rest of the afternoon, during their whole photoshoot. The only thing they could both do was overthinking their whole situation.

They had slept together three times now, kissed, they loved eachother.
Yet they were still exes.
And Jungkook had another date with Wonho that evening.

The anxious feeling left towards the end of the photoshoot though, out of nowhere Jungkook and Taehyung had laughed. Whether it was something Taehyung said or them both realising how they both had no idea what was going on.

They continued to giggle to the changing room, and once the door closed, their lips met.
But it wasn't a hungry, passionate or any way sexual kiss.

It was sweet, them both smiling into it, and from time to time, pulling away lightly to let out another giggle.

They pulled away, Taehyung heald Jungkook, their foreheads against eachother, eyes barely open, just enough to see each other.

"You're so beautiful, so so beautiful." Taehyung let out in a  breath. Jungkook smiled shyly, his eyes widening a little at Taehyung.
"Every single piece of you is gorgeous." He added, placing light kisses all over the younger's  face, only to finally fall back onto the others lips.

"You should come over to mine again, but we just chill, watch movies, cuddle, let me give you all the love you deserve.."

The offer was so tempting, almost impossible to turn down.
But Jungkook's smile turned to frown.

"I-I can't Tae.." He said pushing Taehyung away lightly, before he could kiss him yet again.
Taehyung just watched as the other packed up his things.

"Why?"

"I have a date with Wonho.." he said as quietly as he could. Taehyung looked away, his expression slightly upset.

"Tae-"

"I thought we were getting closer again- why are you going back to him, I- I need you Jungkook!!" Taehyung's eyes shone, tears readying themselves to fall.

"No Tae! Don't you dare act like I'm the bad guy, I didn't leave you waiting on the curb that night! I didn't disappear for the whole of summer without saying anything!! I still want you, you know that, I let you fuck me, kiss me, most of my friends think I shouldn't even let you near me!!" Jungkook on the other hand, already had tears rolling down his pink cheeks. He screamed, the pain adding roughness to his voice.

"I don't know, maybe- maybe they're right.." he said calmly, throwing his bag over his shoulder. "See you tomorrow Taehyung."

PLEASE READ

I was thinking of doing a little Giveaway for readers of Offline and and Come thru
It won't be much, but if you like the idea please tell me and I'll post it at the end of the next part.

Please don't make this flop :(

Also please go give love to my new story Sweet.
It's a Yoonmin and it's gunna be super cute and soft and lovely