[7]

It was the next Monday.
Finally the day of the photoshoot.

Jungkook had been given very little information. Only the location and time, and that he'd be given the clothes to wear at the venue.

Jungkook had already had a date with Wonho, and it had gone incredibly well, and they were eating together again tonight, after the photoshoot.

He was now making his was too the photoshoot location, dressed in a plain white t-shirt and black slacks. He arrived at the tall skyscraper, a big glass sign in front written "Kim Enterprise".

He pushed the large glass doors and made his way to the desk. A girl looked up at him from where she was seated, jet black which was perfectly parted and straight tied in a low ponytail. She wore a black suit, the only thing that stood out was her red lip stick.
She seemed flawless.

"How may I help you?" Her voice was incredibly deep, rare for a girl, but made her even more attractive. "Oh you're Mister Jeon right?" She said with a bright smile.

"Yes, I'm here for the modelling." Jungkook squeaked out. The girl giggled and nodded.

"It's on the eighth floor, there'll be someone waiting for you up there normally."
Jungkook nodded and thanked the girl, making his way over to the lift.

He pressed the button with the number eight lit up on and the doors were about to close when someone made sure they were kept open, slotting their body through the small gap.

He adjusted his glasses and straightened out his suit then turned to look at Jungkook.

"Woah" he let escape, both their eyes widening.
"I- uhm- I'm sorry- you're b-beautiful." He uttered.

Jungkook blushed and looked at the ground.
"T-thanks."

"Uhm- I'm Jongin, but you can call me Kai, it's what most people call me." He said with a small smile.

"I'm Jungkook." He said smiling back.

"W-what you're Jeon Jungkook??"

Jungkook nodded unsure.

"Oh shit, Tae never said you were this pretty. I'm his assistant by the way."

Jungkook now nodded in a lot less interested manor.

They arrived at the same floor and each stepped out.

As he had been told, someone was waiting for Jungkook.

He wasn't expecting it to be Taehyung himself though.

"Hi, Jungkook, glad you could make it." Jungkook nodded, still unable to think of what to say around him.

"Shall I lead you to the changing room?" Jungkook gave yet another nod.

They walked down a well kept hallway, Jungkook walking closely behind Taehyung who was just wearing a white t-shirt and jeans but god did he look good.

Jungkook felt his cheeks redden at the sight of his broad and even though the t-shirt, muscular shoulders.

He couldn't help but remember when he and Taehyung had gone to a party at another frat. Jungkook was incredibly uncomfortable, there was no one else he knew and Taehyung had left him to say hi to some people.
A girl had found Jungkook very attractive,which of course he is, and started flirting with him. But she flirted aggressively, forcing Jungkook to flirt back.
But Taehyung came pushing her away, grabbing Jungkook's hand and leading him out of the party.

He had the same sight of Taehyung's back.

Maybe it had gotten bigger since, but otherwise it was the same.
Except for their hands, they weren't holding eachother's hands.