[10]

Yoongi was humming as he wiped the kitchen table, his boyfriends sat on the couch cuddled up together.

"Yoongs~" Jimin whined looking over at the oldest. " Will you hurry up, I want to cuddle!"

"Almost done!" He called out from the kitchen. He set done the cloth, about to join his boyfriends, but his phone vibrating and constantly lighting up distracted him instead.

"Hello?"

"Y- Yoongi, can I come over please?" A stuttery, recognisable deep voice spoke.

"Uhm yeah sure Tae, where are you?" Yoongi asked concerned.

"On the bus.." Taehyung mumbled, tone barely audible. "Should be there soon."

Yoongi sighed, it was obvious why Taehyung was coming over, it was obvious who had upset him.
He knew Taehyung kind of deserved it, he left Jungkook, but he also knew Taehyung wasn't that sort of person, he knew Taehyung loved Jungkook.

There was one faint knock on the front door, followed by a thud, and then muffled cries.

Yoongi rushed to the front door and opened it, Taehyung immediately falling forward into his arms, sobbing into his shoulder.

"Tae-"

"I miss him so much- so much- he was my Kooks, my baby, b-but n-now-"

Hoseok and Jimin came over, no idea what was going on.

"Tae- oh my god are you alright?" Hoseok rushed up to his best friend the moment he realised it was him. He pulled him into a hug. "You've been drinking again.. Come to the kitchen, we'll make you so tea."

They made their way to the kitchen  and sat around the kitchen table. Yoongi putting the kettle on.

"I- I want to tell him so bad, but he won't listen, I know I should have never left him, but I'm trying to make things right." Taehyung continued to sniffle, looking down to his tea."Why does he keep going on dates with him..."

"Who's 'him' ??" Yoongi asked, brows furrowed. Jimin who was simply scrolling through his phone, got up from his chair and began to walk away.

"That perfect guy, Wonho. He has no flaws how am I supposed to compete with that."

Hoseok and Yoongi immediately glared at their boyfriend, who simply ignored their presence.

"Jimin." The boy turned around with the most innocent look on his face.
Jimin was similar to Jungkook for that, maybe it was because they'd spent too much time together, but they had so many people wrapped around their little finger, all because of their sweet looks.

"Yes babe?" He said, honey dripping from his words.
But today, at that moment, his boyfriends weren't having any of it.

"Did you give Jungkook Wonho's number?" Hoseok asked sternly.
Jimin bit his lip, there was obviously no way out of this.

Jimin hated fighting with his boyfriends, he would usually get away with everything, twisting all negative situations round to sex.

But Taehyung was there.

So he nodded, looking anywhere other than where they were stood.

"When?"

"Uhm, just before I knew Taehyung was back.."

"No Jimin it wasn't,you gave it the day Taehyung was here, you decided to hurt him more!!" Yoongi snapped. "Yes, Taehyung hurt Kookie, but we know why, he shouldn't be the one we're angry. This whole time, not one of us has gone to see Baekhyun, he was the cause of both our friends hurt, anyway you know what Wonho's like!!"