[11]

Okok this may be a long ass chapter and it also may be quite shit
But just bear with me
Also Giveaway should end around the 11th of June . Enjoy :)

Taehyung woke up, an empty space on the couch beside him.
He was in Jungkook's apartment the whole mess of empty boxes of food, still scattered all over the table in front of him.

He got up and went to the kitchen, clearing up as he waited for his coffee to be ready.

He smiled to himself looking around the large apartment, it was very different to his old little house by campus. Yet he could still tell this was where Jungkook lived.

The fridge was covered in cute magnets and pictures of his friends, wherever he could, he'd put stickers, half of them were of baby animals..
Jungkook hadn't changed,
And Taehyung's feelings for him also stayed the same.

As he looked through the pictures, he noticed one sticking out from under another, it was of the two of them, laughing, faces incredibly close to eachother.

Taehyung found himself smiling down at the picture, at Jungkook's nose that would crinkle each time he would laugh, his grin exposing his bunny teeth.  He had never printed any of the pictures from the camera Jungkook had given him that Christmas. But that picture was taken on it, Yoongi had gotten hold of the camera that normally Taehyung lets no one near, and taken that pictures.

It was one of the last few days they all spent together, they had gone for a barbecue in a park. Jungkook and Taehyung had spent the day close to each other, cuddling, feeding each other, running around.

Taehyung wouldn't let anyone touch his camera, only himself or Jungkook, it was the first gift Jungkook bought him, only Jungkook was allowed to break it.
But he vaguely remembered hearing Jungkook discreetly ask Yoongi to take pictures of them both together.

He smiled to himself, he put the picture back and returned to his coffee, it was decided, that he'd get his Kooks back.
He quickly got out his phone a dialled a number.

He reserved a table for two in an expensive restaurant, ordered flowers, he rushed out to get himself a nice suit,and made his way back to Jungkook's apartment.

He got back at about four in the afternoon, he still had two hours before Jungkook finished work.
He once again took out his phone, but this time he went to the Instagram app.

TAE'S ONLY FRIENDS [GC]

TAELIEN

It's happening gang!!

MINTYOONGI

???
Wait do you mean what I think you mean???

CHIM_CH1M

??

RM0NO

WHAT??

IMYOURHOPE

WHAT WENT DOWN LAST NIGHT??

RM0NO

WHY ARE WE INTERESTED IN LAST NIGHT??

IMYOURHOPE

KOOKIE CALLED TAEHYUNG AND ASKED HIM TO COME OVER

REAL__PCY

O M G
HDJDHDJS
YES TAE GET IT!!

TAELIEN