[8]

Jungkook was sat in a large grey sweater drinking tea with Irene.
Taehyung was sat on chair, eyebrows furrowed, looking down at his phone.

Jungkook finished his tea and got up immediately removing the sweater and t-shirt, revealing his toned body.

It had only been a week, but Taehyung had missed seeing the tan skin and the curves of Jungkook's body.

"Tae, your mum never tell you about staring?" Irene asked with a smirk.

Jungkook turned to look at him his cheeks pink, Taehyung smirked, keeping his eyes on the younger.

"She did, but it's hard not to stare at something so gorgeous." Jungkook's eyes widened even more, Irene's face on the other hand, twisted in disgust.

"You're gross. Jungkook get ready for your date, your man will be here in a bit." She said rolling her eyes and walking out the room.

"H-he's not my man!!" Jungkook shouted after her turning to Taehyung and giving him a small smile.

"If he's not your man, why do you keep going on dates with him?"

Jungkook stopped buttoning up his shirt to stare at the other with his cute oblivious look.

"C-cause we've only been on one date."

"We didn't go on that many."

"Yes but we were different."

"How so?" He leaned closer to Jungkook, the younger furrowed his eyebrows and turned around, as he tucked his shirt into his trousers.

"You know we technically never broke up, so I would be your man."
Jungkook immediately turned back to face him, stomping right up to him so he was right in his face.

"No Taehyung, you would be my man if you didn't leave, if you left more than a memory stick and a camera. Then you would be my man still, maybe. I told you I still love you, I admitted to that, but that does not mean that as soon as you show you reappear in my life, I'll be immediately back in your arms."

Jungkook breathed heavily, stepping away from a shocked Taehyung.

"I-i'm sorry Kooks.." He managed to utter, staring at the ground.

Jungkook said nothing, he just stared down at the ground.

"Please let me explain myself, I need you to know what happened even if you won't forgive me, even it won't change anything, I need you to know." Tears beginning to form at his eyes, only noticeable by the extra glisten it gave them.

Jungkook smiled up at him, his eyes also shining a little more because of emotions.

"Maybe later."

Taehyung was now alone in the room.

//

Jungkook stood outside the building for his date.
He had previously questioned why he decided to date again, even though he'd only been on two dates.

He missed Taehyung more than ever now that he was right in front of him.

But he would be tough, not make things easy.

He knew Taehyung, he knew Taehyung probably had a valid enough excuse.
And he would listen, and very probably forgive him.

"Jungkook !"

Wonho was looking up at him from where he was sat in the driver seat of his car.

"Oh my god, Wonho, I'm so sorry I was completely on another planet."
He rushed to open the car.