[5]

Jungkook, head pounding as soon as he gained consciousness. This wasn't a one time situation for him.
Of course it was obvious he still loved Taehyung, but it didn't mean he never woke up in someone else's bed on a Sunday morning.

But this time it was his own bed.
He never had anyone in his luxury apartment.
Yet there was someone, and he was named under the white sheets, and the traces of someone else were prominent.

He slipped on an oversized t-shirt and some boxers, went to the bathroom, turned on the lights.

God he looked a mess.

He took a pain killer and shuffled back out of his bathroom.

He left the bedroom, having to face who ever he slept with last, seeing as he couldn't run from his own home.

He opened the door and immediately a familiar smell hit him.

The smell of pancakes.

He followed the smell and the noises coming from his kitchen, only to be met by someone he did not want to see.

"Jungkook- Hey, good morning, how are you?"

Jungkook was not good. His emotions were so mixed up, he wanted cry, scream, yell and forgive him.
But he couldn't.

"Y-you think it's okay for you to just appear into my life, like everything is fine?" His voice was shaky, Jungkook was quite frankly terrified. "You think I'm just going to let you fuck me and it will all be like before??" Tears brimming at his eyes, threatening to fall.

"Baby-" Taehyung stepped a little closer.

"Don't call me that!! You broke so so many promises, you left me, I was worried about you, I cared for you. I- I loved you!" Tears were now streaming down Jungkook's cheeks. "I still do.." He said quietly.

"Jungkook I-"

"Please Taehyung, just- go.."

There was a pause, but Taehyung understood, he couldn't expect forgiveness, if only he wasn't so easily manipulated.
If he wasn't stupid, if he stood up for himself,if he wasn't such an idiot.
Jungkook and him would still be together.
But he was all those things.

Taehyung nodded saddly, his eyes glistening, he walked pas Jungkook.
As their shoulders brushed against eachother, Jungkook felt something, he was unable to tell what, sort of like butterflies. And he smelt the recognisable smell of Taehyung, his Taehyung.

Taehyung grabbed his Jacket and phone from Jungkook's room and made his way to the door.
He took one last look at Jungkook, who had his bac turned. Without another word said, Taehyung walked out.

As soon as the click of the door was heard, Jungkook fell to the ground, emitting loud sobs.

And Taehyung heard.
How strongly he wished he could go back inside and hold Jungkook, and reassure him, like he always used to.

Jungkook was always scared of the future, he was Taehyung would leave him.
And Taehyung promised he would never.
Taehyung promised they'd run.
Taehyung promised they'd see shooting stars together that summer.
Taehyung promised it'd be okay.

How many promises had Taehyung broken?

"Jungkook's not answering me either." Yoongi said pacing anxiously over to Jimin who was sitting at the kitchen counter, just as anxious.

"Where the hell is Hobi too? He said he just needed to get some milk, he's been gone ages." Jimin added.
Both calling one after the other, waiting and hoping for an answer.

Finally the sound of a key turning came from the door.
It opened to reveal a rosy cheeked Hoseok.

Dragging a passed out Taehyung with him.

"Hoseok, first of all where the fuck were you? Secondly, why the fuck is he here."
Jimin asked, Yoongi nodding along.

"He called me, he was already drunk at a bar, in a terrible state. He begged me to have a drink with him, he's been there since like mid day. As soon as he left Jungkook's." Hoseok explained. He walked over to the couch and placed Taehyung down on it, removing his shoes and jacket.

"Oh my god, what did he do to Jungkook we have to go see Jungkook-"

"He only did what Jungkook asked him to do."  Hoseok was now carrying the passed out boy to one of the guest rooms.

"Hobi, have you been keeping in touch with Taehyung all this time??" Jimin asked, his nose scrunched up. Hoseok walked back into the kitchen and nodded.

"I think it's time you to knew what happened. But know that we need to give them both time before intervening." Hoseok sat down opposite his confused boyfriends.

"Baekhyun made Taehyung leave."

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm enjoying putting musics for you to listen to while reading idk it's sort of the vibe I'm getting from the part I write.

Also sorry if the parts are short, I try and update often.