[6]

Taehyung groaned and stirred awake in yet another unfamiliar room.
Yet this time he was alone.
And the bed seemed cold.

He got up and slid on his trousers and t-shirt. His head pounded, he remembered a bar, with empty glasses and of all sizes layered in front of him.

He stumbled out of the room to the smell of bacon eggs, and the sound of sizzling.

He made his way over to the kitchen to find three boys giggling.

"Good morning." He croaked our, attention turning to him.

"Tae- you alright?" Hoseok said jumping off his seat. And approaching him.

"Yeah, just hungover.."

Taehyung was very probably not alright.
Not just because of his hangover. He also wanted to clear things up with Jungkook but he had pushed him away. And now he felt there was no hope.
As if there were a wall, and with his bare hands he could not break it.

"I made you a coffee, sit down." Yoongi said from where he was cooking.

"Thanks." Taehyung mumbled, walking over to the counter top where the others were sat.

"Tae, we- we know what happened.." Yoongi once again spoke, this time standing by him.
Taehyung just nodded and looking down at his coffee.

Jimin sighed and went over to kiss his boyfriens' cheeks.
"Am going for a shower." He said walking off down the hallway.

"Yeah I better go to work, bye babe-" Hoseok said kissing Yoongi's cheek.
"Bye Tae, Oh Yoongi maybe give him some pain killers." He added before walking out the door.

It was only Taehyung and Yoongi in the kitchen now.

"We're going to help you, I- I did hate you for ages for what you did to Jungkook."
Taehyung chuckled dryly at the older.

"Trust me, I still do."

"Tae, I can tell how much you care, that's why I'm ready to help you at least explain to Jungkook, it has to come from you." Yoongi put the eggs and bacon on Taehyung's plate.

"I tried to, but he pushed away." Taehyung mumbled, poking at his food with his fork.

"He was probably terrified, you just appeared in his life again, sleep with him it's probably so much for him to take in."
Yoongi said softly, reassuringly.

Yoongi was probably the last person he expected to help him out with all that.
It was obvious Yoongi never really liked Taehyung, he was always cold towards him when he and Jungkook were together.
And one can only imagine how angry Yoongi was at Taehyung when he disappeared and hurt Jungkook.

"Shall I call you a taxi?" Yoongi asked taking his plate and putting it in the sink once he'd finished eating.

Taehyung shook his head.

"It's fine, I'll call my drive, thanks."

//

Jungkook had asked his parents if he could take a week off of work, his ex had left him in quite a state.

"But what about your first photoshoot with Tae on Friday?" Byungwoo had asked while they were on the phone.
Jungkook had said he'd have to see.

He didn't want to go, obviously, but he had to at some point.

Jimin had left his apartment shortly after Taehyung to go see Jungkook. Who hadn't slept all night and had struggled to stop crying.

They were both now sitting on his white leather couch by his large window that viewed over the whole city.