[4]

"Hey Jungkook." He said with a small smile approaching the younger. Jungkook just stared with big shocked eyes, wanting to speak but unable to utter a single word.
"How have you been?" He stopped when they were close enough.
"I-" Jungkook began still struggling to speak, the fact that he was drunk made things worse.
"I've been shit Taehyung! What the hell is this you show up out of nowhere, disappearing, leaving me. And all you have to say is 'sup Jungkook'" Jungkook snapped breathing heavily and immediately bursting into tears.

"Jungkook I-"

"I missed you so much Taetae, I- I had to pretend everything was fine when it wasn't, I needed you and you left without a trace, just that stupid ass camera!!"  Taehyung looked at the boy, tears flooding out his eyes.
"Jungkook how much have you had to drink." Jungkook hiccuped and sniffled.
"So so much." He said quietly trying to tame his sobs.

"Jungkook I- I came here to explain myself.." Taehyung spoke calmly, although it hurt him to see Jungkook like this.
"Tae- I'm drunk, don't explain yourself just- just kiss me.." Jungkook looked at Taehyung straight in the eyes, sure of himself.

"I can't, you'll regret-"

"I know I will, but I know I won't let you near me when I'm sober.."
The eye contact was broken, Taehyung paused thinking about the suggestion. The temptation was great, but what if he hurt Jungkook even more.
"Please Tae."

Nope, Taehyung was still just as weak as before for the younger boy.

He placed his hands on either side of his face and leaned down, connecting their lips together.

It had been too long, it was like a sudden energy boost. They had both spent the last few months craving each other and here they were, finally back together.

They pulled away from the kiss but their eyes stayed glued to eachother. Breathing heavily, Jungkook's cheeks, rosy from the alcohol already, now hot pink.

"Tae?" He spoke quietly, Taehyung's arms now wrapped around his waist. Taehyung leaned his head in between Jungkook's neck and shoulder, taking in the sent he missed.
"Will you make me regret more?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung pulled away and gave him a questioning look.
"My apartment isn't far.."

//

At around  half past Twelve, there was another sounding of the bell, every turned around paying attention to the small stage where the Kim and Jeon and family were standing, without their sons.

Byungwoo started to talk into the microphone first.
"Now, I know we're all here to celebrate the anniversary of me and my wife's Jangmi. But without one of our closest business partners and friends, the Kim's  here, we would not be this high." He said looking over at the Kim's who gave him a warm smile and Jangmi, who's arms were interlinked with his, smiled proudly. "Recently both our sons have joined us in working on the industry's. To celebrate, they are collaborating in a modelling campaign together. Please welcome our sons, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook!!"

The crowed of guests cheered and clapped, encouraging them on stage.

Only one boy awkwardly hopped up the stairs over to Byungwoo.

And it was neither Jungkook or Taehyung.
It was on of the servers.

He anxiously walked over to Byungwoo and whispered into his ear.

For a second there was shock, then anger , then he simply rolled his eyes.

"It would seem both of them have disappeared, go back to your business." He said with a chuckle, deciding not to let it affect him too much.
'After all the two love birds haven't seen eachother in while.'

"WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK????" Baekhyun yelled, all the boys turned to him in confusion.
"Y'all seen Jungkook's story??" He said with wide, all the others shaking their heads.
Baekhyun clicked his tongue and turned his phone to where they could all see what was on screen.

"What the-"
"Is that??"
"Taehyung???"

"What the-""Is that??""Taehyung???"

Ok so originally that's a gif and sorry I'm it don't look like them much but 🤷🏻‍♂️