[12]

Jungkook was on his way to the large building in the centre of Seoul, Taehyung and him had spent the night together once again, but this time as boyfriends again.

The reason for Jungkook's smile, even though he'd had to wake up so early that morning, he was Taehyung's boyfriend once again.

To be quite honest, he was probably supposed to be worried, judging by the harsh tone his father used on the phone to him 30 minutes ago. Yet he couldn't manage to let negativity get to him. Right now his mind was like on of a fanboy, he could think of nothing but Taehyung.

Just as he got to the entrance of the building his phone began ringing in his pocket.

His smile grew even wider as he saw the caller ID, being the person who was stuck on his mind, the person he'd only seen a few minutes ago, but still missed greatly.

One could think it was a childish relationship, those first relationships we all get sick of seeing, and , quite frankly, it was.

"Hey Tae!" Jungkook said, feeling even lighter than a feather, lighter than air, the boy was feeling lighter than god damn helium.

"Hey Baby, wanna go out for lunch?" Jungkook smiled.

"Of course Tae, where should i meet you?"

"I'll come fetch you don't worry, we have our last shooting after so we can go together if you want." Taehyung was at the moment sitting in his office, grinning, slumped down in his black leather chair, one hand holding the old fashioned styled phone, the other playing with some old expensive paper weight or something that he found on his desk.

"Sure, I have to go now Dad wants to see me." Jungkook's sweet voice was better than coffee any morning.

"Is something wrong?" Jungkook was now in the building, waiting for the elevator.

"Don't know, he didn't seem too happy on the phone earlier though." He replied walking into the elevator and pressing a button that lot up, indicating which floor he'd have to go to.

"Okay baby, hope everything's ok, I'll see you later."

"See you later."

As Jungkook stood in the lift he felt butterflies in his stomach, feeling exactly the same way he had around the same time last year when he and Taehyung started dating. He couldn't help but smile to himself.

The lift finally arrived at last level of the building where Byungwoo's office was located. Jungkook made his way over to the office he knew the way to by heart, from years of coming to Seoul simply to see his father in his office, his mother occasionally there too.

He nodded and smiled at the workers he encountered who he also knew from all the years they'd worked for the company, all those that worked on this level were the closest to the Jeon's. They were those that had served them best through the years and had earned their place working on the highest level of the Jeon building.

Working for the Jeon's or the Kim's was something to be proud of, even on a lower level, they only accepted the best of the best, yet they made sure never to overwork their employees, so many people dreamed of being part of such a company, the pay also being very good even at the lowest of levels.

Jungkook finally arrived in front of the closed oak door belonging to his father's office.

"Good morning Jungkook, your father's waiting for you, shall I tell him you've arrived?" The secretary asked looking up over her glasses, tucking a strand of her short black hair behind her ear.