𖥸 Pietro Maximoff (Suggested) 𖥸

Couldn't Let That Happen

•First Person PoV•

I am Y/N L/N. I work with s.h.i.e.l.d and sometimes even with the Avengers. Admittedly, we didn't win all our battles and even if we did want peace in our lives, it was something that would never come. We finish a fight, another one starts. How did I get this job? Honestly, I never signed up for this, but I had no choice. I was s.h.i.e.l.d's first experiment, they injected all types of chemicals in my body. Chemicals that were from Earth and mostly chemicals that are not present on Earth. Receiving those things in my body made me strong, I could fly, and I even have telekinetic powers. I was an impossible abomination.

Though, I had these I wanted a simple life. I never had that. I was asked politely or basically begged by Nick Fury to join them in fighting unexplainable things and events that come our way. Obviously, I couldn't say no. This was the guy that basically turned me into an experimented superhuman.

That brings me to today, I'm currently in one of Tony's extremely advanced laboratory. I'm with all of the Avengers except Natasha I was even there with two siblings that changed their point of view about us. It's weird because from what I remember these twins came close to killing me a while ago.

There is one thing I hate about this job though. It's that as a team the Captain and Stark barely gets along. Right now they're having an argument about bringing Stark's new robotic invention to life.

I was not the type of person to join in conversation like these and guess what. I turn my head and suddenly everyone was using their abilities to harm another person. I didn't even react because I didn't want to hurt anyone or to get hurt. Look at me now, as I was beside the guy who his sister called as Pietro, shooting came from underground hitting my left leg. That bullet sent Pietro down on the floor below us and me bleeding on the floor. "Damn it, Barton! I wasn't even doing anything." I said, grunting with annoyance and pain. Barton looked up after saying something to Pietro who was now beside him. "You okay? I really didn't mean to hit you." He said. I was still annoyed and everyone was still fighting. I thought Id never say this but I'm extremely happy that Thor came and practically silenced everyone.

With his hammer he brought lightning to Stark's robotic creation and that gave the robotic invention life. The first thing it did was to hit Thor, which I was glad he avoided. The robot then almost crashed to the glass windows, but stopped and stared at himself. Okay, he loved himself I guess. They were at peace as my leg was hurting. Finally.

•Third Person PoV•

Y/N was literally bleeding out as Thor and the robot talked to the others. The robot called himself, Vision. They talked about Ultron and ended with picking up Thor's hammer. "I hate to break the conversation but aren't we a team here? When the hell will we start acting like one." Y/N said trying her best to stand up. It hurt but she came through. Steve ran to her in concern, "Are you okay?" "I'm really sorry about that." Steve added concerned. "Then be proper. There are many ways to handle a misunderstanding. If you really need to fight don't consider harming one another because fighting is understandable but it doesn't mean it has to risk the safety of the people you're fighting with. In this case the person who did absolutely nothing wrong." Y/N replied as she walked away holding her left leg. She walked in a dragging motion and even fell to the floor when she was outside the room. Everyone felt bad as she left the room.

There was blue lighting circling the room, the Pietro guy was back... again. "Let me help you." He said as he helped Y/N stand up. Still struggling to walk, Pietro carried Y/N instead of seeing her walk in pain. "What the heck are you doing?" She asked, annoyed but also weakened. "Where can we get you healed?" He replied. "I can manage!" Y/N complained. "Just tell me. Worse comes to worst, you lose that leg of yours. It's kinda my fault anyway, I wanna make it up to you." Pietro explained. Y/N just rolled her eyes, she wasn't in the mood to reason with this guy. "Whatever. It's on the left. Afterwards go straight, then go right to the door with red lights above it." Y/N directed.