𖥸 Sam Wilson 𖥸

Screw you, for making me worry like that!

Prompt: You are Sam's girlfriend and he's been trying to contact you for hours, but you weren't responding. He got really worried, until he found the truth out. ;) You're name is Grace Donavan.

Φ¤¤¤Φ¤¤¤Φ

It was a normal day for everyone in the Avengers Facility. They just got off from a mission, and it was now time to get back on their personal and relationship filled lives. Well, I guess you could say not everyone was having a normal day. Especially Sam Wilson or known by many as The Falcon.

He was running along the hallways of the facility, looking for a particular brown haired woman. He hasn't seen her for about two days and she hasn't been answering her phone calls.

"Uh. Hey, Natasha. Have you seen Grace? She hasn't been answering my calls." Sam asked as he approached the redhead.

"No. I haven't seen that woman since she pestered me into making a donation in the UNICEF program she wanted to donate a huge amount to. Don't worry, I'll tell you if I see her around." She replied, laughing at her last statement.

"Okay, thank you anyway." Sam said, walking away with a face of worry.

He walked around a bit more until he was met with the whole crew in one room.

"Have you guys seen Grace?"

"No. Actually we haven't."

"I'm sorry, I haven't actually seen her anywhere."

"It's okay. Thank you anyway."

Sam once again walked out of the room and reacher for his phone. He dialed Grace's number but there was never a response. He was starting to get really worried. It wasn't like Grace to not answer her phone.

He told himself he was getting too worried, and maybe Grace would show herself sometime later. Sam thought it would be better if he calmed himself down.

Φ¤¤¤Φ¤¤¤Φ

It had been hours, and Grace was still nowhere to be seen. Sam began to get more worried. This time the whole team was worried with him.

"Where the heck is your woman, Wilson?" Tony asked, a worried tone was evident in his voice.

"I don't know." Sam stood up from the couch. "I can't stand it anymore. I'm going to look for her." He said walking out of the room, tears almost vacating his eyes.

He went to Grace's workplace, asking if she came to work or told anyone where she was. He got no answer, the only info he discovered was that Y/N took leave for the day.

He tried to ring her again, still there was no answer. Sam could no longer think straight. Where could she be? Why the heck isn't she answering he calls?

There were only two places she could be in, the facility or her job. Nowhere else. Then Sam remembered Grace had an apartment upstate. He knew the address and he truly wished that she was there. Safe and untouched.

Φ¤¤¤Φ¤¤¤Φ

When Sam arrived at Grace's apartment, he checked the top of the box next to the door, where he knew Grace usually hid her keys. He unlocked the door and opened it. The whole apartment was really dark, and he was almost filled with doubt that Grace was even in there.

That was until he heard really really loud snoring noises. He decided he'd investigate. He opened the light leading to the bedroom and opened the door he was now in front of.

In the room, which had no opened lights. There was a laptop screen that was open. I t was the only source of light you'd be able to get in the room. Sam walked towards where he think the switch would be and turned the lights on.

There she was. Grace was peacefully sleeping in her bed. She was snoring really loud, she was obviously in a deep sleep. Sam breathed out, finally relieved to see that the love of his life is safe. He walked towards the bed and stared at the woman.

"Grace Marie Donavan. You beautiful, son of a bitch." He muttered to himself, then he smiled.

He looked towards the direction of the laptop and saw the amount of donations Grace has already collected for UNICEF. '$500,756.' This made Sam's smile even wider.

He knew exactly why, Grace was sound a sleep. She worked herself too much with the donation for UNICEF and she got so tired she probably didn't even touch her phone.

Sam was now quietly laughing at himself.

Why do you care about her so much? He thought to himself. He then leaned into Grace and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep well, you heart raiser. Screw you for making me worry like that." Sam said softly to the woman who was sound asleep.

He got his phone out once again.

'She's fine. Sleeping peacefully, actually.' Sam texted to Steve, who wast the first person he saw in his contacts. He couldn't believe he got so nervous. God, women really make me crazy. At the end of the day, Sam just laughed at his nervousness.

Author's Note

I hope you like this. I freaking enjoyed this. The next one will probably be sad again. It's about endgame. I'll leave a spoiler note.

Thank you for reading this imagine. Please feel free to like and comment. If you have any suggestions comment it down or message me.

I really hope you enjoyed, Thank you so very much. Have a great day!

-Amilia😘