𖥸 Avengers (Endgame Spoilers!!) 𖥸

A Sacrifice

A/n: I really hope you're reading this when you've seen the movie. Gosh, if I could sue Marvel for giving me depression I would. So this is my extension, or my imagination. If it was what happened in the film, the film would be boring so for now... Let it be an imagine.

•─────⋅ ⋅─────•

You laid unconscious on the ground. Thanos was able to smack you down and that's why you're now stuck in darkness. You were unaware of how your body was moving physically, but your mind was elsewhere. It was dark, but there were voices in your head. These were the same voices you'd hear when you fell asleep, and everytime they said the exact same words.

'Your life for their lives. You could bring everyone you want back. You are the one chance.'

It just repeated. Over and over and over again. You never really knew what it meant. It always brought you confusion. It would go on for what you estimated as a minute, then you'd start to wake up.

And that is exactly what happened.

Your eyes started to blink open. They were adjusting to the look of the bright yet dusty sky. The world around you was still loud and nauseating. Your head and your ear was tingling every single second, it felt painful. Torturous even.

"I. Am. Iron Man." Someone said from a distance. You recognized the voice, though it seemed like it was struggling. It was Tony's. By this time, you regained enough strength to sit straight up. As you sat yourself up, Tony snapped his fingers.

There was a bright light for a moment then, it went away. Thanos' troops started to turn into dust, and after a while even Thanos turned into dust.

Tony was in one corner, struggling to keep himself alive. He sat down, his hand crossed on his robotic heart. His best friend came up to him, then it was Peter's turn. Then the billionaire's beautiful wife, Pepper.

After she delivered her words, Tony's hands dropped from his chest and his robotic heart lost its light.

At this point your head started to talk to you once again.

'You could bring them back. You're the one chance.' Then you understood.

You weren't a god. Not even a goddess. But you were something special. Something different, you were powerful, but not through your powers.

It was through the way you love. The way you'd give anything for others. The way you sacrificed.

As you contemplated on your thoughts, Clint approched you, a hand stretching out to you from his. You looked at him the took his hand. He stood you up, but when he did, you quickly took the knife out of his right pocket. Before he could do anything, you stabbed yourself multiple times before completely losing control of your body.

You hit the ground. Bleeding out immediately. Everyone ran towards you. Steve shook you.

"Y/N. I-I don't understand. W-why did you do this?" He asked, wanting an answer. His eyes were tearing up. You had just committed your suicide.

You sucked your breath.

"Y-you'll underatand soon." You spoke hoarsely. Blood leaving your mouth.

"I-i love. E-ever-y single one of y-you. It was a pleasure to f-fight alongside all of you." You said, with a smile. Blood still vacating your body.

"Y/N!" Steve and other people yelled out, but it became inaudible. You knew you were slipping. Your time has come.

¤ Third Person PoV ¤

Y/N's body laid on the ground, as some people cried. She was one of the nicest people they have ever met. She was always accepting, and she treated everyone with respect. They can't believe they just lost Tony Stark and Y/N, not even knowing her intentions and reasons.

It was at that moment that golden lights started shooting out from Y/N's body. All the lights formed a portal like circle. Everyone wondered curiously what the heck was going on. Until they saw sillouettes of four people walking outside of the bright golden portal.

As they came closer, they were recognized.

Gamora. Natasha. Vision and Loki.

Pepper who was still with Tony, had her face lit with happiness as she saw Tony's robotic heart light up again. Tony was conscious... And alive.

Everyone was in awe and confused, but at the same time they realized what Y/N had just done. She gave her life up to give room for the lives of those they have lost in the battle with Thanos.

It was an unforgettable sacrifice. That was the quality that made her special. Sacrifice. Anything for others. Anything for the people she loved.

•─────⋅ ⋅─────•

Author's Note

Ahh. Its sad book again... great. I hope you enjoyed this really... 'enjoyable' imagine. Thank you for taking the time on reading this imagine.

I love you so much, thank you for everything. I swear wattpad cures my endgame depression, so thanks again.

Feel free to suggest anything. Requests are open. Also forgive me if my writing isn't the best, I try really hard, but I'm getting good.

Thank you once again. If you like it, don't forget to vote. If you don't like it thanks for the read. Have a great day!

-😘