𖥸 Pietro Maximoff (Requested) 𖥸

A/n: If you're reading this, it's already a new version of the story. I got a different idea than what I initially had and I liked it a lot better. I hope you enjoy and like this better than the one it was before.

Also long prompt...

Prompt: The Avengers has just established a sister compound to the one they have upstate. About 500 meters away from the new compound is a school. You are a teacher. You know Clint and Natasha because you've helped them a few years back. They know that you could bend water and you also have a very specific skill set. They went to visit you, and by doing so you met 'friends'

for the one and only, SaphireEyedJiuweihu

═══ ▣◎▣ ═══

It was just a casual day in your job as an institutional proctor or a teacher. You had just dismissed your current class and was now going to the faculty room to rest and then prepare for the next class.

When you reached the room, there weren't many teachers inside. Your thoughts were that they were having their classes, or probably attending a meeting. You walked over to your own desk and plopped yourself on the chair designated for your table.

As thoughts circulate your mind, you started to get ideas on your lecture for the next class. When you did, you decided it would probably be better to also give your mind a break. You put your head down on the table and closed your eyes. As you were potentially falling asleep, your phone vibrated loudly on your pocket.

You felt for your phone in your pocket and when you got it, you read a text from a person you haven't seen in a while.

'Hey, Sash! Come to the front gate, we're outside.'

-Nat

This is a normal Natasha text, but somehow you have a feeling that something is different.

Anyway, you rubbed you eyes one last time and stood up from your desk to proceed outside.

═══ ▣◎▣ ═══

When you were outside, you made your way to the front gate. Immediately, you spotted Cint and Natasha.

You walked over to them, and they smiled as you approached.

"Natasha!" You said, opening your arms to give her an embrace. After letting go, you then stare at Clint. "Hey there, arrowhead!" You say to him (he smiled), as you also embraced him. "Hey, tsunami!" He said, making you chuckle.

All of a sudden, a blue light came surging around the three of you. Then it stopped to reveal a guy with white hair, wearing a blue running top. "Oh by the way, that's Pietro." Clint introduced the guy in the running top.

"Nice to meet you!" You say to him. He sped up to you and grabbed your hand, placing a kiss on its top. You being you, were not a fan of this, so before he could speed away, you grabbed his hand and made your heavy shoe fall hard on his toe.

"OUCH!" He yelled out in a Russian accent. Clint and Natasha were just laughing at his stupidity. "You owe me $20." Natasha said to Clint, still looking at Pietro and smiling. Clint felt for a $20 bill in
His pocket and placed it on Natasha's waiting hand. He had to pay up, but he couldn't stop smiling at Pietro's actions.